Club Statement

RFCRobertson

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

See this is the part I genuinely don't get. 

If he's such a Rangers man as we were all led to believe, why would he feel the need to be wanted or need to be enticed into the role etc? 

The real reason is he realises that taking on this shitstorm of a role with this board has more chance of crippling his career ambitions rather than enhancing them.  He’ll manage Aberdeen for another year or so and then get a decent job in England.

2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

If our first choice didn't feel wanted enough how is the man we go for in the new year/summer going to feel?

Won't matter by that point, Murty will have already sown up 55 the sexy bastard

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

If our first choice didn't feel wanted enough how is the man we go for in the new year/summer going to feel?

All our board do is dick about and hope something falls into place. They are a shambles and not fit for purpose.

Not a chance in fuck this lot are going to secure a manager able to take us back to the top. When you are run by losers you will never be a winner 

I pray abuse rains down on these cunt at the weekend, it's all they deserve and I bet that donkey eyed snake bastart King is nowhere to be seen, 

Why take a swipe at McInnes? Just when you think the board couldn't embarrass themselves any further they come out saying the ONLY candidate they had lined up for the job couldn't have handled it in a petty and pathetic rebuke. 

5 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

The real reason is he realises that taking on this shitstorm of a role with this board has more chance of crippling his career ambitions rather than enhancing them.  He’ll manage Aberdeen for another year or so and then get a decent job in England.

Suppose that all depends on what you see as a decent job down south. 

If he does leave them it'll be League One at best imo. 

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

See this is the part I genuinely don't get. 

If he's such a Rangers man as we were all led to believe, why would he feel the need to be wanted or need to be enticed into the role etc? 

The board took far too long. However to give them a little credit from a Mcinnes perspective they waited until after the sheep games prior to making an official approach.

Regardless he was our number 1 target. What more does he really want. Does he want us to beg. The board have Made many mistakes but if he's using pish excuses like not feeling wanted he can get to fuck. He sounds like a child which ironically would make a perfect fit with our current board!

Just now, KingKirk said:

I will keep saying it DM couldn't bring himself to resign.:lol: prick shat himself and will regret it for the rest of his life 

Shat it based on what?

Do you not find it slightly concerning that we couldn't attract the Aberdeen manager? Or that they lied about having a shortlist and conducting interviews? Or that it's going to be another month at least until we get someone else in place?

16 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

Correct, I just don’t get this arrogance that we are some kind of big club, we are a third rate team from a third rate league 

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The board took far too long. However to give them a little credit from a Mcinnes perspective they waited until after the sheep games prior to making an official approach.

Regardless he was our number 1 target. What more does he really want. Does he want us to beg. The board have Made many mistakes but if he's using pish excuses like not feeling wanted he can get to fuck. He sounds like a child which ironically would make a perfect fit with our current board!

I think I'm in line with your way of thinking tbh. 

This is the guy that would've walked the A9 or whatever the fuck to get the job, but now we're hearing he didn't feel wanted :lol:

Come on to fuck man :lol:

Just now, KingKirk said:

I will keep saying it DM couldn't bring himself to resign.:lol: prick shat himself and will regret it for the rest of his life 

DM knew that he would have a good chance of being sacked by the end of this season or certainly one month before the 2018 AGM if there was no significant progress in catching Septic.

The new manager will be pushing water uphill while Brenda is pissing downhill with the disparity in qualities of squad and transfer budget.

Murty has been around for 2.5 years at the club and I hope he gets the job now to rebuild this failed squad.

The Board, Managing Director and Mark Allen really need cleared out as this week has confirmed that the fans have no faith in these clowns.

Murty in charge now for a further 6 games and I think 12-13 points would be a great effort with that shyte squad - if he achieves that then give him the job. 

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

Shat it based on what?

Do you not find it slightly concerning that we couldn't attract the Aberdeen manager? Or that they lied about having a shortlist and conducting interviews? Or that it's going to be another month at least until we get someone else in place?

Am more concerned that that mentally weak individual was top of our wishlist . He couldn't  bring himself to resign thats why this deal is dead DM cared more about his relationship with Milne than taking the next step as manager. 

We are all asking whats happened well it clear as day now bullet dodged 

Is it acceptable that now the delay into new year nope 

However when someone agrees to the move then backtracks at the 11th hour then what

Just now, Willie King said:

DM knew that he would have a good chance of being sacked by the end of this season or certainly one month before the 2018 AGM if there was no significant progress in catching Septic.

The new manager will be pushing water uphill while Brenda is pissing downhill with the disparity in qualities of squad and transfer budget.

Murty has been around for 2.5 years at the club and I hope he gets the job now to rebuild this failed squad.

The Board, Managing Director and Mark Allen really need cleared out as this week has confirmed that the fans have no faith in these clowns.

Murty in charge now for a further 6 games and I think 12-13 points would be a great effort with that shyte squad - if he achieves that then give him the job. 

Honest to fuck.

Murty is not a manager. He' a youth coach who' filled in well but he' simply not going to take us anywhere near challenging.

We need a manager in, fucking about with Murty is going to end one way and he doesn' deserve it,

1 minute ago, Willie King said:

DM will be the first manager I have ever known to doubt himself it this was the case

Just now, KingKirk said:

Am more concerned that that mentally weak individual was top of our wishlist . He couldn't  bring himself to resign thats why this deal is dead DM cared more about his relationship with Milne than taking the next step as manager. 

We are all asking whats happened well it clear as day now bullet dodged 

Is it acceptable that now the delay into new year nope 

However when someone agrees to the move then backtracks at the 11th hour then what

We should have known if he wanted it before we approached them

Also they said they were drawing up a shortlist and conducting interviews, a blatant lie.

21 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

That's not true mate . He is looking for more money . It was greed

Archived