Would You Support A Mass Walkout?

BridgeIsBlue

Would You Support A Mass Walkout?   

323 members have voted

1. 1. As Above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/12/17 at 14:00

It's clear that nobody has the stomach to protest before or after games, but there has to be something we can do as a support on Saturday to show our anger and discontent at those clowns in the director's box. 

So would you get up and leave on the 55th minute e.g?

If not for whatever reason feel free to post other suggestions as we can't sit with our thumb up our arses as a support anymore. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand the sentiment. I also appreciate the impact it would make however it would be a no from me. The team need us more than ever right now.

That said something needs to be done. Sadly I don't know what that should be. I guess songs or banners aimed at the board would be the most obvious way to let them know in no uncertain terms how we all feel, which I now consider for the first time in a long time, a growing majority of fans.

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's clear that nobody has the stomach to protest before or after games, but there has to be something we can do as a support on Saturday to show our anger and discontent at those clowns in the director's box. 

So would you get up and leave on the 55th minute e.g?

If not for whatever reason feel free to post other suggestions as we can't sit with our thumb up our arses as a support anymore. 

I support the gesture but it's a bit early. OK if we're 2 or 3 up. 70th minute?

Don't have a problem with before or after the game either.

This board do need their hand forced. They are taking us on a road to nowhere and making us a laughing stock into the bargain.

10 minutes ago, Gustav said:

No because that would potentially have an impact on the team

Would fully support a protest outside before or after the match

This. Absolutely not. If you feel it's come to that point, then start with protests. In this kind of circumstance you should start low and ramp it up if it has no effect. 

Protests first. Anything that could affect the team should be a later resort. We're at an important stage of the season and are in a position where we have much to play for.

We've known the board are incompetent for ages. 

We should've approached a manager 5 weeks ago or pick someone from the so called list that we had.

What I don't get is the reaction to us not having talks with McInnes.

He stayed at Aberdeen which is more fool him cos he'll be hounded out a after a few defeats.