Would You Support A Mass Walkout?

BridgeIsBlue

Would You Support A Mass Walkout?   

323 members have voted

1. 1. As Above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/12/17 at 14:00

Just now, Real Ranger said:

Thought you meant those who are now for a boycott that were dead against the principle of boycotting last time around.

Beast, Virtuosso and Blue Avenger stand out for me, they were very vocal about it.

So the majority were against it, just as they were against it then.

Kinda puts all that everyone on here shite to bed, doesn't it.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

So the majority were against it, just as they were against it then.

Kinda puts all that everyone on here shite to bed, doesn't it.

Who accused everyone on here of flip flopping?

After reading a post calling for us to ' starve the cunts ' in the boycott thread I thought there was a distinct change of attitude from last time around when it came to the response. Far more reasoned without the need to tell the poster he was worse than a taig.

Ridiculous idea.  I agree the actions (or more correctly inactions) of the Board have been an embarrassment in getting in a new manager, however pressurising them at this stage to make a quick decision to appease the fans is only going to exacerbate the situation.  

To be fair to the Rangers support, in recent years thousands have shown they were prepared to protest inside and outside of Ibrox, attend marches as well as boycott merchandise and some even went to the extremes of boycotting the team.

There's a lot of frustration at the failures of the board, mainly on the football front but I very much doubt there's the same ill feeling that resulted in protests etc. directed at previous boards.

Just now, Real Ranger said:

To be fair to the Rangers support, in recent years thousands have shown they were prepared to protest inside and outside of Ibrox, attend marches as well as boycott merchandise and some even went to the extremes of boycotting the team.

There's a lot of frustration at the failures of the board, mainly on the football front but I very much doubt there's the same ill feeling that resulted in protests etc. directed at previous boards.

Nobody on here supports them anymore, that's the biggest thing that surprised me yesterday. Even after the AGM there were still a few clinging on to hope, not anymore though. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Nobody on here supports them anymore, that's the biggest thing that surprised me yesterday. Even after the AGM there were still a few clinging on to hope, not anymore though. 

I don't think any of us are happy with how they've went in their attempt to find a replacement manager but at the same time I don't think the majority of Bears will be calling for their heads yet either.

They will soon feel the heat if the team doesn't get results over the next few weeks starting tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I don't think any of us are happy with how they've went in their attempt to find a replacement manager but at the same time I don't think the majority of Bears will be calling for their heads yet either.

They will soon feel the heat if the team doesn't get results over the next few weeks starting tomorrow.

We'll see what the mood's like outside Ibrox tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We'll see what the mood's like outside Ibrox tomorrow. 

I don't expect anything pre match but if things don't go our way on the pitch fans will rightly vent their frustration at the board but on the other hand if we get a good result and performance the frustrations of recent days will disappear for a wee while anyway.

No

I support the team first and foremost

and protests would just make the board panic

ST renewal time would be the time to protest, but our memories are too short and well have forgotten about this and some will be celebrating 2nd or 3rd place

If I thought for a second we could oust the board with a walk out or boycott I would but they won't leave until they make some money or are in a position where they have to spend their own which they don't want to do

3 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Protest without walking out?     The old gladiator judgement of 'pollice verso' (thumbs down) - everybody standing up at a predetermined time and a chant of sack the board would give a visible and vocal message to the board of the widespread anger and dissatisfaction about the way the Club is being run by them.   Its not got the same impact as walking out though but I take the point that walking out when there is still a game to be won is not ideal in case its taken as signs of dissatisfaction with Murty and the team.  

Was always the way back when you'd be lucky to name anyone other than the chairman.

article-0-1859F5BB00000578-785_634x395.thumb.jpg.41e6e5aeb1c55795059c46396668f403.jpg

11 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

If folk don't have the stomach for protests then they deserve this shite and surely cannot moan about it. 

but protests will achieve nothing apart from make the board aware were unhappy, but they already know were not happy they just don't care

I voted yes but after having a think, Murty deserves better than that.

The guy is putting his heart and soul into the job and deserves all the backing we can give him.

The way our scummy board have went about things is disgusting.