Would You Support A Mass Walkout?

BridgeIsBlue

Would You Support A Mass Walkout?   

323 members have voted

1. 1. As Above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/12/17 at 14:00

12 hours ago, Alback said:

What SOS were called was worse than scum but that's not overly relevant. Absolutely no way are we being run even close to Easdales, Lambias, Somers etc. Our current board, yes, have made many mistakes but we should be careful what we wish for, who else was going to get that lot out of the club? All the current lot are guilty of is incompetence. 

The fact that you think incompetence at this level is acceptable is frightening!! 

Fuck me, my heart would be in the right place if I was to get a game at centre forward for Rangers, doesn’t excuse the fact that I’m a fat bastard who would make Rafael Scheidt look good! 

Their intentions being good doesn’t make the way we are being run acceptable! 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

The fact that you think incompetence at this level is acceptable is frightening!! 

Fuck me, my heart would be in the right place if I was to get a game at centre forward for Rangers, doesn’t excuse the fact that I’m a fat bastard who would make Rafael Scheidt look good! 

Their intentions being good doesn’t make the way we are being run acceptable! 

Didn't say it was acceptable, just pointing out the irony on here. Knew how the responses would go and haven't been disappointed. 

Cunts need to calm the fuck down instead of letting clowns like Sutton and popcorn teef get you all hot and bothered. 

I don't think we're quite at the point where we need to be staging mass walkouts or protests. 

Are this board perfect, no. Are they the best we've had with the most honest intentions since fuck knows when, aye. 

1 hour ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Cunts need to calm the fuck down instead of letting clowns like Sutton and popcorn teef get you all hot and bothered. 

I don't think we're quite at the point where we need to be staging mass walkouts or protests. 

Are this board perfect, no. Are they the best we've had with the most honest intentions since fuck knows when, aye. 

Got to agree and the  media are having a field day due some in our board being nieve.

I had to listen to the normal shit at work yesterday re the Tims and it wud normally have bothered me.

But when Tims are reading out our club statement and laughing that DM wud have been going backwards coming to us.

Well I cud only smirk as no lose really as our wee Murty played him in the last 2 games and he's our youth coach??

I was not really wanting DM but wud have gave him 100perc backing.

But guys don't get pulled along with the media as they want nothing but to destabilse us as it suits there friends from the East.

Today we need to get behind Murty and the team and f everybody else.??

19 hours ago, Alback said:

Actually not delusional at all. Just doesn't fit in with the RM agenda. Ashley etc were the saviours remember. Now that is delusional and then some 

19 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Are they running Rangers Football Club in a correct and proper manner? 

Still waiting for an answer. 

22 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

Got to agree and the  media are having a field day due some in our board being nieve.

I had to listen to the normal shit at work yesterday re the Tims and it wud normally have bothered me.

But when Tims are reading out our club statement and laughing that DM wud have been going backwards coming to us.

Well I cud only smirk as no lose really as our wee Murty played him in the last 2 games and he's our youth coach??

I was not really wanting DM but wud have gave him 100perc backing.

But guys don't get pulled along with the media as they want nothing but to destabilse us as it suits there friends from the East.

Today we need to get behind Murty and the team and f everybody else.??

Yeah it's not been handled well by the board, the board needs to get their act together quickly but the likes of Sutton, English and his pals are making the most of it to destabilise us. 

Wish people would just calm down and do what's important and get behind the team. 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

So what is 2nd in our league?    And are you happy to finish 2nd the next 5 seasons?   

We are in a two team league so 2nd is last in any bears eyes

2nd is exactly what is says - one behind first.

Where did I say any of the above that I was happy to finish 2nd for 5 seasons,?

we don’t have the funds to compete at the moment , but that doesn’t mean I’m happy, so I would hope we are a strong second this season, and next season if we can invest then I would hope we can be first.

Always optimistic but realistic .

Not like others on here