googglebot

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Mvg will pish it

Still good viewing tho

I love it, down to earth people, from players to fans. Walk on girls are hot too! I think MVG will walk it too. Wish they could still bevy when playing.

1 minute ago, googglebot said:

Rob Cross has exploded onto the scene, if he keeps improving as fast as he's doing, he'll be hard to beat.

Meets MVG in quarters or semis if he gets far. 

The longer the match the more chance MVG has of winning as he gets in to stride. Really need him to have a shock early exit to have a chance 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Meets MVG in quarters or semis if he gets far. 

The longer the match the more chance MVG has of winning as he gets in to stride. Really need him to have a shock early exit to have a chance 

Like what happened to MVG in Dublin this year. That was a great tournament, nearly all the top seeds knocked out early in the short format. Makes it more interesting.

1 minute ago, googglebot said:

Like what happened to MVG in Dublin this year. That was a great tournament, nearly all the top seeds knocked out early in the short format. Makes it more interesting.

It will be quite good to see the end of an era with Taylor too. I personally don't like him as a guy but there's no denying his legendary status. Shame MVG has stated he's not staying in the game long enough to try break Taylor's records, he's only 26/27 I'm sure. 

In my eyes there's only 3 possible winners of this one, mvg, Wright or Anderson. 

Mvg odds on. Can't wait 

11 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

It will be quite good to see the end of an era with Taylor too. I personally don't like him as a guy but there's no denying his legendary status. Shame MVG has stated he's not staying in the game long enough to try break Taylor's records, he's only 26/27 I'm sure. 

In my eyes there's only 3 possible winners of this one, mvg, Wright or Anderson. 

Mvg odds on. Can't wait 

I agree about Taylor, hes a bad loser and has a nasty streak, got sick of him winning everything but he is the greatest ever and done wonders for Darts.

MVG is already getting a bit boring winning everything, but hes amazing.

I'd say MVG is odds on too, but, you never know, fingers crossed.

I'd like to see Wright win, it's a Livi thing. Or a real out of the blue winner.

18 minutes ago, blueballss said:

love it if taylor goes out early, sky having a wankfest over him

It isn't as bad as it used to be, really pissed me off.  It was like he was the only fucker playing and with the fans always supporting him like mad , no one else stood a any chance.

Just now, googglebot said:

It isn't as bad as it used to be, really pissed me off.  It was like he was the only fucker playing and with the fans always supporting him like mad , no one else stood a any chance.

But then, with his ability, no one stood a chance anyway.