Junkies vs Rangers

Escobar

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye?

I was a boot In the balls off of queens park first team when I was younger and I know that scoring 2 goals which was one more than our opposition means we win the game.

We need to.win. honestly fuck this nonsense about good football. Rangers play winning football that s all that matters 

The Queens Park set-up is a fuckin joke.... and always has been.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Pretty obvious a lot on here have never played the real thing & wouldn't recognise good players if they fell over them. Generally they think the likes of Tav, Fod & Windass are terrific.They all used to think the same about Halliday & Garner. The defence rests. 

Agree that the majority om here won't have played at any level other than enthusiastic amateurs but back in the day there were plenty who moved on from BB, Saturday/Sunday morning leagues to carve out careers.  OK they were probably the stand out exceptions but to say no one could recognise good players if they fell over them is a tad harsh I think.  There's plenty who have played the " real thing " who have shown they couldn't recognise good players " if they fell over them "

1 hour ago, ronniescu said:

Pretty obvious a lot on here have never played the real thing & wouldn't recognise good players if they fell over them. Generally they think the likes of Tav, Fod & Windass are terrific.They all used to think the same about Halliday & Garner. The defence rests. 

You must be a fucking riot on a night out.

1 hour ago, ronniescu said:

So you need to have played football to a decent level to have an opinion on a player?

Archived