Junkies vs Rangers

Escobar

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

:lol: was that your 1st game on bus if I remember rite I canny fucking remember shit apart from you always need a pish :duh:

Haha no, surprisingly I’ve been getting on that bus since the 3rd division! Didn’t think it was as long as that. I have tickets from Montrose away where half the bus got the train home  :lol:

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

If we play on Wednesday like we did today then we will most certainly lose and not by an odd goal.  I hope that tomorrow they kick each other off the park.

Lennon won't know which dugout to go into! It will be a love fest

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Brilliant day, brilliant video, but fuck sake imagine being that fucking sad you’d sit in your seat in your own stadium filming an away support and then posting the fucking thing online ? strange fenian bastards 

it really is all about the Rangers 

44 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Haha no, surprisingly I’ve been getting on that bus since the 3rd division! Didn’t think it was as long as that. I have tickets from Montrose away where half the bus got the train home  :lol:

Christ and I was meant to be looking after ye :lol:

This is a test. Lennon tbf and I can't believe I've said that. Comment about Derek not taking the job, lennon said if i was in that position he said he'd have taken it. Stick to your own. I am happy now Derick is not the man. If you said 2 months ago who should be next gaffer derick was my top pick. But the decline and record against celtic how is that moving us forward. The statement was an embarrassment from the board. Wild card for manager ? Harry Rednapp 

WTAP

Another big game and we have to win, this could be the start of a good run and much needed belief in the players head.

Last game against that shower of shite I saw the worst refeering display in quite some time, we were wipping the floor with them until his unbelievable decisions cost us.

A discilplined performance and we should take this. 2-0 Rangers.

Hope he drops Miller for this one and tries Pena and Morelos, far more of a threat.

Wes

Tav, Alves, Wilson, John

McCrorrie

Candeias, Holt

Windass

Pena, Morelos

Injuries and suspensions will hit us hard on Wednesday we really are struggling to field a team, I think we will need to keep it tight and hope to nick a goal atm I would take a draw Hiv's hate us and will go all out to win and boot us off the park. If we can avoid losing it would say we are doing well. 

Archived