Congratulations Toronto FC

slimjim1690

6 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

But it's the MLS it is about as worthless as a steaming pile of dog shit.

Sorry mate I'm forgetting myself you are correct, I shouldn't be comparing the MLS to the supremely high standards that I'm used to watching in the SPFL.

9 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Sorry mate I'm forgetting myself you are correct, I shouldn't be comparing the MLS to the supremely high standards that I'm used to watching in the SPFL.

But they won't have posts celebrating the winner of the SPFL though you for some reason posted on here about it.

The teams

Toronto FC Bono; Beitashour, Moor, Mavinga, Morrow; Bradley, Vazquez, Delgado, Osorio; Giovinco, Altidore.

Seattle Sounders Frei; Jones, Marshall, Torres, Leerdam; Svensson, Roldan; Rodriguez, Dempsey, Lodeiro; Bruin.

Scorers: Altidore and Vazquez

21 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

I'll tell you what mate the Toronto fans create a terrific atmosphere at BMO field and their rendition of the National Anthem today made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up,.

thought that pussy shemale PM you have wouldn't allow you to sing the anthem in case it offended?

Go Toronto

21 hours ago, 72barca said:

It might be worth Rangers while to check out Toronto FC manager Greg Vanney. Lots of experience, young and brought Toronto FC to the pinnacle in three seasons.

:lol: 

Even if he was vastly experienced this is the most ridiculous shout there's been but he has managed one club and that is since 2014, that's not being experienced :lol: 

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

:lol: 

Even if he was vastly experienced this is the most ridiculous shout there's been but he has managed one club and that is since 2014, that's not being experienced :lol: 

At least he's a winner. Who have we had that we could say that about in the last six seasons?

Just now, 72barca said:

Okay, but what did he do for Rangers?  I'm only saying that we should check him out. By the way, have you ever watched an MLS game?

He was shite for us, not the point, you were saying we should look at this guy as he won a league title, Pedro did that as well.

No I haven't and that doesn't make the slightest bit of difference when it comes to saying what a mental suggestion this is.

12 minutes ago, Gustav said:

He was shite for us, not the point, you were saying we should look at this guy as he won a league title, Pedro did that as well.

No I haven't and that doesn't make the slightest bit of difference when it comes to saying what a mental suggestion this is.

Okay, know your level son.

17 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Excuse me, Dad?

If we could afford players like Bradley, Vazquez, Giovinco & Altidore we would skate this league for the foreseeable future.
The colonies may be far away, but that doesn't make their leagues a poor standard.