What's their problem?

five stars

There is a small very vocal minority on The Bears' Den that dislike the present board. In fact, it would be more accurate to say they despise them.

Now you could argue all day about decisions the board have and haven't made, but the level of hatred directed towards them seems to point to something beyond just their running of the club.

So what is it, why the hate?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, five stars said:

There is a small very vocal minority on The Bears' Den that dislike the present board. In fact, it would be more accurate to say they despise them.

Now you could argue all day about decisions the board have and haven't made, but the level of hatred directed towards them seems to point to something beyond just their running of the club.

Think that there’s plenty of broken promises and downright lies - and that’s discounting the general incompetence displayed in most major areas the club deals with. 

Added to the suspect motives of King, and questionable financing - and bad results on the park - leads to a pretty poor opinion of them. 

33 minutes ago, five stars said:

Hate is rather extreme, the rest is peoples calculated opinion to which they are entitled on all known evidence.

41 minutes ago, five stars said:

???????????

Seriously mate???

Are you phishing???

Just look back at all the guff that prick king said and he's not fulfilled one single promise.

So fuck him and his board of yes men. We really couldn't have been worse off if Ashley had taken control.

4 hours ago, five stars said:

I'll give you my own list ..

King is a criminal.
King is a liar.
Still no statement on the campaign by celtic and SPFL to reignite the title stripping campaign after the EBT tax ruling appeals.
King trying to get on the creditors list for his 20-million back when we were in administration then coming out publically and encouraging them to knock back the CVA we had in - that's unforgivable.
Paul Murray doesn't have a penny to his name.
They were all a concert party involved in a hostile takeover having their goons organise protests and boycotts to drive the share price down at the clubs expense.
Dave King failing to show up for the traditional tribute for the 66 dead in the disaster.
They hung the fans out to dry for the Scottish Cup final.
They've zero ambition.
They are bridge-building bastards.
King has said on record ideally he wants to share titles with celtic for the good of Scottish football.
They have secured little investment from the outside.
They don't have the finances to get us competing. 
Their decisions constantly baffle me such as the director of football but if that wasn't bad enough doing it arse over elbow and getting one in after appointing a manager.
Giving Warburton too long to the detriment of our team.
Appointing Pedro in the first place.
6-weeks and counting and we are still no closer to appointing Pedro's replacement.
Ibrox still hasn't had any substantial cleaning/repairs or upkeep done to it.
Joke statements put out on the official website that are embarrassing. 
Failing to persuade McInnes' a lifelong Rangers fan and ex-player to take the position of manager after initial talks.
Failing to defend the club.
Allowing Motherwell and Hibs and Hearts to bully us with reduced ticketing allocations.
Unwilling to even consider giving the fenians a reduced allocation or the very least look into and explore our options.
Still no NOMAD/stock exchange listing.
Promising transparency with fuck-all transparency forthcoming.
A manifesto pledge that no Rangers director will be involved in any business contracts with Rangers FC - couple of weeks later Park's have the coach contract.
Giving Chris Graham, John Brown and Craig Houston jobs in an official capacity to reward them for their help in the boycott's, protests and hostile takeover (albiet Graham fucked it for himself)
I've also heard from a few sources now that Dave King is impossible to get a hold off - sometimes the others can't get a hold of him for a week at a time while he's across in Africa. 

There's a lot, lot more. I'll edit and update as they cross my mind.

They are fucking scum. Parasites. Inbcompetents. Runts. 

42 minutes ago, five stars said:

Can’t say I’ve noticed anything

42 minutes ago, five stars said:

Why don't we turn it around and ask you why they should not receive the flak they get on here?

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I'll give you my own list ..

King is a criminal.
King is a liar.
Paul Murray doesn't have a penny to his name.
They were all a concert party involved in a hostile takeover having their goons organise protests and boycotts to drive the share price down at the clubs expense.
They hung the fans out to dry for the Scottish Cup final.
They've zero ambition.
They are bridge-building bastards.
King has said on record ideally he wants to share titles with celtic for the good of Scottish football.
They have secured little investment from the outside.
They don't have the finances to get us competing. 
Their decisions constantly baffle me such as the director of football but if that wasn't bad enough doing it arse over elbow and getting one in after appionting a manager.
Giving Warburton too long to the detriment of our team.
Appointing Pedro in the first place.
6-weeks and counting and we are still no closer to appointing Pedro's replacement.
Ibrox still hasn't had any cleaning/repairs or upkeep done to it.
Failing to persuade McInnes' a lifelong Rangers fan and ex-player to take the position of manager after initial talks.
Failing to defend the club.
Allowing Motherwell and Hibs and Hearts to bully us with reduced ticketing allocations.
Unwilling to even consider giving the fenians a reduced allocation or the very least look into and explore our options.
Still no NOMAD/stock exchange listing.
Promising transparency with fuck-all transparency forthcoming.
A manifesto pledge that no Rangers director will be involved in any business contracts with Rangers FC - couple of weeks later Park's have the coach contract.
Giving Chris Graham, John Brown and Craig Houston jobs in an official capacity to reward them for their help in the boycott's, protests and hostile takeover (albiet Graham fucked it for himself)

There's a lot, lot more. I'll edit and update as they cross my mind.

They are fucking scum. Parasites. Inbcompetents. Runts. 

I dont understand how people arent at the doors hounding these cunts

3 minutes ago, Gustav said:

An inflated ego.

I'm certainly not saying they are the best board we could hope for, but I wouldn't say they're taking us for a ride, unlike our previous board(s). They're just not very good at what they're supposed to be doing.

45 minutes ago, five stars said:

The board are incompetent to the point of letting shareholders down. They have got off lightly imo.

if it makes you feel better they don’t give a fuck what fans think so I’m sure the criticism won’t bother them.