Ibrox Maintenance

Ace

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

Is there anywhere online to view building warrants? I had a look on the GCC planning site but there's nothing there except for the residential site across from Edminston Drive.

Don't think they need to apply for planning permission for what they're doing.

https://publicaccess.glasgow.gov.uk/online-applications/scottishBuildingWarrantDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=P08Q22EXMAX00

7 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

Is there anywhere online to view building warrants? I had a look on the GCC planning site but there's nothing there except for the residential site across from Edminston Drive.

is this what your looking for

https://publicaccess.glasgow.gov.uk/online-applications/scottishBuildingWarrantDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=NI64RNEX0VP00

Would love the stadium to be totally re-vamped and capacity increased. There were a couple of photoshop efforts posted here in the summer that were class. I want that brown wood looking design replaced on the Govan with something more modern. Does anyone know what is getting done to the stadium for this 2022 thing the board were taking about?

11 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Would love the stadium to be totally re-vamped and capacity increased. There were a couple of photoshop efforts posted here in the summer that were class. I want that brown wood looking design replaced on the Govan with something more modern. Does anyone know what is getting done to the stadium for this 2022 thing the board were taking about?

Capacity shouldn't be getting increased.

16 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Building Standards » Scottish Building Warrant Summary
17/03204/BW | Overcladding of roof over east, north and west stands. | Ibrox Stadium 150 Edmiston Drive Glasgow G51 2XD

Still though, i'd imagine Paul Murrays office would be getting re-modelled.