Ibrox Maintenance

Ace

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Ace said:

There is no scope of works attached to the warrant so there's no clue if that overclad included the replacement of the polycarbonate wall sheets 

They are actually profiled  GRP panels that has yellowed over the years. they are getting replaced during the close season. 

On 12/12/2017 at 12:34, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Yep, said this a few months ago I’m here. Work will start in the spring 

The soffits and underside cladding will get done in phases over the next 2/3/4 close seasons. 

Translucent GRP likewise 

to all the anti board posters on here. Where are ye? 

8 hours ago, Malkster said:

but, but, but, they cannae be spendin' money on repairs, cos they're pyoooor skint an headin' fur administrashun  

The bookies must piss themseelves laughing when taigs bet their giros on us going into admin. Obsessed retards.

6 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

The soffits and underside cladding will get done in phases over the next 2/3/4 close seasons. 

Translucent GRP likewise 

What are you looking for, some cunt to offer them a gobble fir doing their job?:lol:

It's been a long time coming so good news:tu:

11 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

What are you looking for, some cunt to offer them a gobble fir doing there job?:lol:

It's been a long time coming so good news:tu:

Tbf mate and can't go into to much detail on here but from what I've heard from ex external contractors who are Rangers supporters that have provided maintenance of the stadiim, the maintenance of the ground has been shambolic for near on 15 years or so. I've heard some.horror stories regarding some of the plant and an alarming story that I actually hope isn't true. But too many tarriers and journo looking in for that one.

Not really a praise the board post from.me just more a gratitude that someone is doing something lol 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbf mate and can't go into to much detail on here but from what I've heard from ex external contractors who are Rangers supporters the maintenance of the ground has been shambolic for near on 15 years or so. I've heard some.horror stories regarding some of the plant and an alarming story that I actually hope isn't true. But too many tarriers and journo looking in for that one.

Not really a praise the board post from.me just more a gratitude that someone is doing something lol 

:tu:

8 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Translucent GRP likewise 

Cunts sitting on the current board started the maintenance cut backs that have us where we are today. 

But you want me to say thanks for them finally doing what should be a given. They should be apologising to us for letting Ibrox get in the state it has. 

53 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

FFS, now it's 3 pages on top of the other 5 on the cladding thread.

This board have neglected the stadium and now some are looking to give them credit? Jesus fucking wept! 

Get back in the Halliday thread and answer the man ya shitebag.

@Siam69