Ibrox Maintenance

Ace

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

As i said several times before CB over the last few months all three stands are being overclad. You want see it when it's finished but it's essential. It's a 7 figure project on this alone. The undersides will get done close season over the next 3-4 years. The yellow GRP is being replaced close season too. Executive boxes are being decorated. Major heating system in the Main Stand. And im now hearing all the toilets are being looked at  

In summary, i'm not sure 101 jobs are being done but jt's a lot and it's running into millions. 

I’m not disputing that mate glad it’s getting done, but the last thing I would think is a priority is the car park. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

And nothing in/on the stadium is dirty and needs a coat of paint. 

I'm sure it does mate. Feel free to write to the Board demanding to know why the concourse wasn't painted before the car park. Hopefully as you're proof reading it you'll realise how petty it sounds and chuck it in the shredder.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

I'm sure it does mate. Feel free to write to the Board demanding to know why the concourse wasn't painted before the car park. Hopefully as you're proof reading it you'll realise how petty it sounds and chuck it in the shredder.

Why is it petty?? 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Why is it petty?? 

If the car park was being painted whilst nothing else was being done I might be confused. As it is the roof is being done, the foyer of the Argyle, some hospitality is being upgraded, etc etc... I'm not sure I see the value in questioning the why the car park is being cleaned and painted in amongst all of the various other things being done. Sounds petty.

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

There would be moaning if they started the concourse and left it half finished considering we have a game on Saturday.

There's countless reasons they could be doing things in this order, if anyone was to find it important enough to querie.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

There's countless reasons they could be doing things in this order, if anyone was to find it important enough to querie.

Im just happy that there is actually work being carried out to bring our great Stadium back up to standard after years of neglect, nothing will happen overnight and I think a lot of people need to remember this.

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

As i said several times before CB over the last few months all three stands are being overclad. You want see it when it's finished but it's essential. It's a 7 figure project on this alone. The undersides will get done close season over the next 3-4 years. The yellow GRP is being replaced close season too. Executive boxes are being decorated. Major heating system in the Main Stand. And im now hearing all the toilets are being looked at  

In summary, i'm not sure 101 jobs are being done but jt's a lot and it's running into millions. 

Glad the GRP is being replaced. Does this include the sections along the back of the stands and the bits at either end of the Sandy Jardine stand that really should of been done when the corners were originally filled in?

Great to hear that the old girl will finally get a renovation, she's had nothing done since Murray built her. The roof is a good starting point once done they could bring in some revenue through advertising. it's also good to hear the car park is also having a face lift, as media photos are often taken from that vantage point, and that the foyer of the Argyle is being done as that is the entrance future investors would use and first impressions do count.

Board gets a :thumbsup: for starting this much needed renovation.

48 minutes ago, JWAC said:

Dave King's got a pool underneath Ibrox (there's someone in OT asking about industrial scale electric to an indoor pool, nudge nudge, wink wink). What you can't see.........fuck......off.........

oohhhh good he should open it up to the public and bring in some revenue. LOL! :winnings:

35 minutes ago, NornIronBear said:

Glad the GRP is being replaced. Does this include the sections along the back of the stands and the bits at either end of the Sandy Jardine stand that really should of been done when the corners were originally filled in?

Not sure mate. 

10 hours ago, Inigo said:

If the car park was being painted whilst nothing else was being done I might be confused. As it is the roof is being done, the foyer of the Argyle, some hospitality is being upgraded, etc etc... I'm not sure I see the value in questioning the why the car park is being cleaned and painted in amongst all of the various other things being done. Sounds petty.

Oh right so because you can’t see the point of a question it’s petty. 

Got you. ??

11 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

And nothing in/on the stadium is dirty and needs a coat of paint. 

So we paint the stadium, then do the roof, fuck up our new lick of paint because doing the roof repairs are intensive so we then paint the stadium again. Aye right.

Cunts will moan at absolutely anything :lol: get a grip pal, it’s clear work is being done across the stadium. As others have said, it’ll be done in different phases. 

10 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Im just happy that there is actually work being carried out to bring our great Stadium back up to standard after years of neglect, nothing will happen overnight and I think a lot of people need to remember this.

People think it’s Changing Rooms and everything will be finished in a week. 

8 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

So we paint the stadium, then do the roof, fuck up our new lick of paint because doing the roof repairs are intensive so we then paint the stadium again. Aye right.

Cunts will moan at absolutely anything :lol: get a grip pal, it’s clear work is being done across the stadium. As others have said, it’ll be done in different phases. 

Oh dear, look at you. 

Missing the whole point, not surprising mind you. 

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh dear, look at you. 

Missing the whole point, not surprising mind you. 

There’s not much of a point to miss. You’re pissed off the car park is being painted and moaning about work needing to be done elsewhere of the car park not being a priority. 

Work is being done elsewhere and getting the stadium back to standard in the most cost effective way is the priority.

20 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

There’s not much of a point to miss. You’re pissed off the car park is being painted and moaning about work needing to be done elsewhere of the car park not being a priority. 

Work is being done elsewhere and getting the stadium back to standard in the most cost effective way is the priority.

Like I said. 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

You said: 

“Car park cleaned and painted. ?? 

Nothing like prioritising.”

Then whent onto reinforce this point. If this has some deep and meaningful meaning we’ve all missed please do share. 

Ok I’ll humour you, it’s a boring day. 

So you know for a fact there isn’t anything at Ibrox that could be getting done before a bloody car park. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ok I’ll humour you, it’s a boring day. 

So you know for a fact there isn’t anything at Ibrox that could be getting done before a bloody car park. 

Ever think the car park was a H&S issue, which would jump it to the top of the list?