Moult to Preston

backup

We're still three weeks away from the winter transfer window opening but already it looks like the wheels are in motion for some players when it comes to new deals.

Louis Moult, who was one of the stories of the summer, probably won't provide the saga this time around.

The Motherwell striker, who has been ruled out of action for a month with a hamstring injury, looks set to join Preston North End on a pre-contract.

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1404211-football-talk-moult-to-preston-celtic-want-compper/

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Disappointed were going to miss out on him tbh. 

He’s probably the only player I’d take in this league and it’s a key area. 

Very good strikers at his age are very hard to come across within our budget. Mental we didn’t at least have a look. 

Why would we need to sign, or look at, him when we already had Herrera lined up? :britney: 

28 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Preston are offering him £10,000 a week. He’s not worth that and we’ve been stung enough giving players far more than they are actually worth.

10k a week fucking he'll. 520k a year for Louis moult :lol:

Wish I'd made it as a player.

Just now, Ryju84 said:

Where is the ambition?

Or does he think he will be the next Vardy and progress up quickly.

He's signing for a team 5 points off the Championship play offs, how is a Motherwell striker going to get better than that?

Nothing unambitious about that at all.

32 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

So the Record are saying. Increasing his wages ten times over. Absolutely sickening :lol:

It's fuck all to an English club. It would be an expensive risk here while there it's no big deal if he doesn't cut it there. 

I'd imagine we are giving that Mexican dud about the same, Moult is about ten times the player he is. I'd rather pay paying that than the money we are paying for half our shite tbh.

I also remember folk sneering at us when we done that with Boyd, folk said he was shite and not worth the money. He was one of our best ever signings.