"Just now"

Falkirk bear

20 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Good for you,  my ex partner who I had a daughter with you passed at 43 last month, she had breast cancer lost her breasts but she then she had bone cancer.     My daughter is only 25 and she is in bits, horrible bloody disease

Ffs mate sorry to hear that. Horrible 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Aye! It gave up in the end Ya wee bampot :dance:Now it's sent its cousin Stroke to try and kill me; but that cunt  tried its best and had as much success as Brendan Rodgers in Europe :pipe:

Fucking hell you've had some time of it. Keep up the fight mate. Think I owe you a pint still so.get over :crabflute:

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Fucking hell you've had some time of it. Keep up the fight mate. Think I owe you a pint still so.get over :crabflute:

No surrender Davey. Had a stroke September 29 watching us play Accies, Lost my eyesight and spent 8 days in the Neurology unit...Following Saturday had a relapse so back to hospital with again no vision. Slowly my vision is returning but have been banned from watching Rangers games "live"...Must be one of the few guys who has on his hospital admittance sheet"Q.  Reason for stroke/brain hemorrhage?...A. Watching football, Namely Rangers FC" :pipe:

6 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

No surrender Davey. Had a stroke September 29 watching us play Accies, Lost my eyesight and spent 8 days in the Neurology unit...Following Saturday had a relapse so back to hospital with again no vision. Slowly my vision is returning but have been banned from watching Rangers games "live"...Must be one of the few guys who has on his hospital admittance sheet"Q.  Reason for stroke/brain hemorrhage?...A. Watching football, Namely Rangers FC" :pipe:

:lol:

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol:

The Neurologist said to me; "Did Rangers lose?" I said,"Naw! we won but we were a goal down in the first minute and I was going ballistic!"...He sais; "Try watching Manchester City" The Cunt! :rofl:

On 13 December 2017 at 21:34, Falkirk bear said:

As I type this on "bears den" I am starting my second last round of chemo and getting updates from the official website (twitter feed from the junkies den) please let our beloved Rangers win tonight.

All the best mate, keep up the good fight.

5 hours ago, Zetland said:

Hope we get another good result today @Falkirk bear Keep up the fight. :thumbup:

5 hours ago, Zetland said:

Hope we get another good result today @Falkirk bear Keep up the fight. :thumbup:

Like our beloved team not having a good day today, thank you for your wonderful kind words it truly does mean such a lot.

2 hours ago, Zetland said:

Any update for us today @Falkirk bear

Must admit to having felt a whole lot better (even the score from Tynecastle didn't help) saying that it's not what others do it's what Rangers do that counts. They did say at the beginning that the last 3 treatments would not be pleasant ???????????????

6 hours ago, Falkirk bear said:

Must admit to having felt a whole lot better (even the score from Tynecastle didn't help) saying that it's not what others do it's what Rangers do that counts. They did say at the beginning that the last 3 treatments would not be pleasant ???????????????

Hope tomorrow is a better day. Those green faces are a bit of a worry on a True Blue Forum. :p:

10 hours ago, Zetland said:

Good Morning @Falkirk bear

Any better today or does it get worse before it gets better? We are all thinking of you. :thumbup:

Last one tomorrow then a long road to full fitness (well maybe not full) but a better one shall I say, sincere and heartfelt thanks for your most kind words it truly with all my heart mean such a lot. And I promise no "gr*#n" faces again??????????