Barjonas

bluenoz

A wee bit out of his depth tonight at times but what an experience for an 18 yr old who doesn't lack confidence. And an assist on the winning goal. A night he will never forget. The one thing I love about Murty is he gives our youths a chance. Well done son !!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The experience tonight will stand him in good stead .he was trying to be composed on the ball but some of our players were in a blind panic.particularly candelas.tavernier and Declan John.our players really struggle when they are closed down quickly 

I’m so glad to see him back in the team I got dogs abuse a few months back during Pedro’s reign because I questioned why he’d been binned back to youth team after he did so well at the end of last season. 

It was his fault for their first goal to be fair tonight, he can’t switch off like that and must learn to check his shoulders and track those runs but he did some good stuff and certainly played his part. Good to see you back young man. 

3 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I’m so glad to see him back in the team I got dogs abuse a few months back during Pedro’s reign because I questioned why he’d been binned back to youth team after he did so well at the end of last season. 

It was his fault for their first goal to be fair tonight, he can’t switch off like that and must learn to check his shoulders and track those runs but he did some good stuff and certainly played his part. Good to see you back young man. 

fault at first goal was bruno :confused:

Just now, cd true bluenose said:

fault at first goal was bruno :confused:

He can’t not track that run and let the guy get a shot off, Bruno should have maybe won the ball quicker but you could argue he’s done his job because the player that’s laid the ball off is passing it out of the box away from danger. 

The experience of playing in a big game that really matters against a tough side and away from home will probably have instilled far more learning into him than any amount of Development games.    Even more so, the learning that comes from celebrating being part of a memorable first team win.    He didn't let the side down and imo had a decent enough game.