Alves

jjbscotty12

Still slow and looms like bambi when has the ball to punt it long to loose it. Caught out time an again and has lost us goals and space by not getting tight enough or aggresive. Good in the air...

Bates did'nt deserve being dropped after mom @ the sheep. Bates and Wilson for me. Alves or cardoso will be gone along wi the 2 mexicans hopefully. 

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Grundy said:

Yes he did get injured but some folk have been ridiculed on here for suggesting he couldn't wait to get off or he didn't make any attempt to run the injury off (and I accept it may have been too severe to do so) but that's their opinion and I don't see why their interpretation should be ridiculed. It's all  about perception and I can see why some doubt his willingness to give his all for us.

You're jumping on the bandwagon 

14 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I meant to write western Europe. 

I'm sure you did.

What did you mean to write when you wrote 'near third world country'? 

How wealthy they are by Western European standards is pretty irrelevant anyway. Portugal's private medical care will likely be much the same as ours.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

I'm sure you did.

What did you mean to write when you wrote 'near third world country'? 

How wealthy they are by Western European standards is pretty irrelevant anyway. Portugal's private medical care will likely be much the same as ours.

It wasn't me who wrote near third world country. I wrote they are the poorest country in Europe, when I meant western Europe. I thought most would know that so it never crossed my mind. 

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

It wasn't me who wrote near third world country. I wrote they are the poorest country in Europe, when I meant western Europe. I thought most would know that so it never crossed my mind. 

Oh yeah, my apologies. It was your partner in crime.