Alves

jjbscotty12

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Too late. I've been saved. 

They seemed to know you on that hotline??

They do? Oh well, only thing worse than being talked about and all that...

Stay strong.

19 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

He didn't fucking miss the recent game though did he? He got INJURED. 

Well, he couldn't be so obvious like before, so gives it 15 minutes and I'm off back to my shithole. Too rough here. 

Then appears in a pic on crutches in said shithole, giving it the Hollywood oscar performance. Like Portugal has the best sports injury clincs on the planet. Aye right. 

The only injury that wage thief has got, is a seriously weak spine. Not a lot we can do back here for weak spines right enough.

Funnily enough, it's the same crew that back up our no. 1 badge kisser, who suffers from the self same injury and talentless.

Such is life.

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well, he couldn't be so obvious like before, so gives it 15 minutes and I'm off back to my shithole. Too rough here. 

Then appears in a pic on crutches in said shithole, giving it the Hollywood oscar performance. Like Portugal has the best sports injury clincs on the planet. Aye right. 

The only injury that wage thief has got, is a seriously weak spine. Not a lot we can do back here for weak spines right enough.

Funnily enough, it's the same crew that back up our no. 1 badge kisser, who suffers from the self same injury and talentless.

Such is life.

Baffling view. I'll leave you to it.

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

The video of him is in Edinburgh not Portugal :lol:

Don't entertain him 

Hospital Senhor Do Bonfin is part of a glbal chain and his one is in some shitehole north of Porto.

You really are quite unreliable. Check the facts before you spout of shite. Just like me :lol:

:mutley:

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Such is life.

You’re a fucking headcase.