Alves

jjbscotty12

3 minutes ago, Beaujolais said:

I am not sure that Alves is to blame for the Kilmarnock result in any way. According to Murty he offered to play and Murty made the decision, which given his age and the upcoming old firm game was not unreasonable. For McCoist to offer the comments he did was a cheap shot, and probably more driven by his desire to make himself look credible. 

The real issue with Alves is that he was bought by Pedro C, and Pedro C should never have been anywhere near the Rangers job. So we end up with an expensive aging Portuguese international on a big salary, whose main desire is to get to one last World Cup and to whom where Rangers end up in the League is incidental.

Why was Pedro C recruited so expensively and who the hell authorised his cut price sell of the players he inherited. The sale of which has also made the Club look ridiculous in England. Then who authorised his transfer market dealings. The guy was a walking disaster who gave us our worst celtic defeat at Ibrox and lost our 26 year unbeaten run against Aberdeen at Ibrox prior to our most embarrassing European exit ever. However our Board remain somehow beyond direct criticism. God knows how much the direct and indirect costs of Pedro C’s recruitment and hid time at the Club cost. It is hardly surprising our financials are as hazardous as they are.

Be very surprised if there isn’t an imaginary injury to miss parkheed, hopefully he’s away in January, huge disappointment and an imposter 

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Be very surprised if there isn’t an imaginary injury to miss parkheed, hopefully he’s away in January, huge disappointment and an imposter 

I think that’s not an unlikely scenario- and probably best for all parties if he leaves as soon as possible. IMO he should never have been anywhere near Ibrox.

2 minutes ago, bilkobear said:

Alves had a fine game tonight.

Very steady at the back and showed desire when necessary to win the football.

I can't see what all the fuss on here is about.

Hes by far the best we’ve got, but would you bet against him pickin up an injury before Saturday ?

Just now, WWTC said:

Hes by far the best we’ve got, but would you bet against him pickin up an injury before Saturday ?

I hope not.

I don't know the story behind the scenes of his injuries.

But it isn't impossible that they are genuine.

I haven't witnessed him on the park looking after his body to the detriment of the team, he always seems willing to put his body into dangerous places.

To be honest, I cannot say that for every player I have watched playing for us this season.

There will always be posters who will post vexatiously about every single individual at Ibrox, they will see the worst and seem anxious to throw harmful comments onto a forum whether they know them to be true or not.

25 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Since when did fuckin Ally McCoist word become gospel?

Why would he have inside info? Also who the fuck is he to speak about another man “wronging” Rangers. 

Cunt lost the right to comment on us when he held us up for every penny he could get.

This 

7 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Fucking travesty this tit is the captain. What example is he picking and choosing what fucking games he plays. 

He’ll be on the first flight to Portugal tomorrow with a mysterious injury ruling him out of Saturday 

Except he didn’t...

Had a minor tweak, but offered to play and the manager decided to rest him and make sure he’s fit for the OF.

Because you pick up an injury once before an OF game doesn’t make you shite bag, the guys played all over the world at a good level - why would he be afraid of this bang average filth team. Same with Toral last year. Cunts on here just make pish up and then all the wee sheep jump onto it.