Alves

jjbscotty12

Ok he's picking up some injuries, anyone of his age knows that not only do you get injured more easily but it takes longer to recover.

All those on here giving him pelters need to have a quiet word with themselves. Any one who has played for the teams he has played for and for the Portuguese national team for as long as he has is no mug.

True he doesn't like the rough stuff but he has strengthened our piss weak back four unbelievably.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

Ok he's picking up some injuries, anyone of his age knows that not only do you get injured more easily but it takes longer to recover.

All those on here giving him pelters need to have a quiet word with themselves. Any one who has played for the teams he has played for and for the Portuguese national team for as long as he has is no mug.

True he doesn't like the rough stuff but he has strengthened our piss weak back four unbelievably.

But not as much as Bates did yesterday...

On 30/12/2017 at 14:17, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And that's how easy it should be.

"Bruno you're contracted but we can't rely on you. If you're here after the break you'll not play for the first team or any other Rangers team before the summer. Save your World cup dreams, find an out".

What if he says I’m happy to see out the last 18 months of my contract?

On 31/12/2017 at 12:03, Prso's headband said:

Am sick of seeing this cunt walking out the tunnel with the armband on. It’s a fucking disgrace the Rangers captain acts like that in the face of adversity at that dump. 

Out the door tomorrow please

Embarrassing post. It's thick cunts like you that have made Scottish football the cesspit it is. 

If he's injured he's injured? What's he supposed to do? Stay on and cost a goal? What would you say then? 

He's the only guy in our squad that has actually consistently played at a decent level, he knows how to be a professional.

It's laughable and taig like listening to fans build up the Old Firm like it's actually intimidating. As if Alves is going to be remotely intimidated by playing against Sinclair and co.

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

Embarrassing post. It's thick cunts like you that have made Scottish football the cesspit it is. 

If he's injured he's injured? What's he supposed to do? Stay on and cost a goal? What would you say then? 

He's the only guy in our squad that has actually consistently played at a decent level, he knows how to be a professional.

It's laughable and taig like listening to fans build up the Old Firm like it's actually intimidating. As if Alves is going to be remotely intimidated by playing against Sinclair and co.

Means fuck all, when he does fuck all for us, at a shite level.

39 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Means fuck all, when he does fuck all for us, at a shite level.

No it doesn't. It proves he's known how to conduct himself as a professional footballer other a long period of time.

1 hour ago, gsa said:

Aye woe is me I’ve ruined Scottish football. Fuck up ya clown. 

Players in days gone by have played on with fucking broken necks because they’d give their all for the jersey.

Aye he’s played at a decent level till he got here and thought na don’t fancy this at all and has been literally anonymous in the games he’s played and cost us 3 goals in 3 games over the festive period. 

He’s at best our 3rd choice CB and with the wage he’s on we should be getting rid now. 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Players in days gone by have played on with fucking broken necks because they’d give their all for the jersey.

Aye he’s played at a decent level till he got here and thought na don’t fancy this at all and has been literally anonymous in the games he’s played and cost us 3 goals in 3 games over the festive period. 

He’s at best our 3rd choice CB and with the wage he’s on we should be getting rid now. 

Which 3 goals and which 3 games over the festive period?

2 hours ago, AlCapone said:

What if he says I’m happy to see out the last 18 months of my contract?

Same with any player we are obliged to pay him.

But if we DO want to move him on quickly then risking him the appearances and fitness he needs to make the Finals squad is the card we have in our favour now.

44 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

You are a retard. 

How can a centre back even be anonymous? If you're playing poorly in that position you're highly noticeable.

As for the "broken necks and giving their all for the jersey". Have you been following professional football in the last 20 years? 

It's not about his bravery. If you're injured and immobile it's wildly selfish and wholly unprofessional to stay on he pitch, especially for a centre back.

How can you not understand that? 

I don’t see any evidence that remotely suggests Alves is a bottler. Not so long ago everyone was raving about him. Sure he’s had a couple of wobbles otherwise he’s been consistently good. Get a grip guys. 

We all thought Bates had a great game after replacing Alves on Saturday, but that was an unusual Bates performance, the likes of which we have not seen before. Let’s wait and see before heralding him as our new saviour. 

7 hours ago, gsa said:

Kranjcar