Let’s End The Uncertainty

BlueSuedeSambas

Just now, Smile said:

A no from me yesterday at times although we won we looked all over the place and it resembled kids football when no one plays their position and just all chase the ball.

We looked like a team without a Manager.

:lol: 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

A no from me yesterday at times although we won we looked all over the place and it resembled kids football when no one plays their position and just all chase the ball.

We looked like a team without a Manager.

And yet we lost at home to the same team with a so-called "manager".

Just now, Gustav said:

Went to Easter Road with 2 teenagers in the middle of the park and came away with 3 points but it's luck and we don't look like we have a manager

This place :lol: 

We lost to Hibs under Pedro and Warburton and yet when Murty gets a win it's just luck and we didn't deserve it :lol:

If we are going to work with the d.o.f role then Murty might just be the ideal man. We need a guy that knows the players from the youths to the main team and can get them playing the way he wants them to, to win games. The d.o.f then is left with adding to the squad by finding the best available players for problem positions.

End of December is fine for the moment. As already mentioned he's produced some brilliant results but some of the performances have been brutal. St Johnstone will come to Ibrox and sit in on Saturday which will make it a tough game. Then we're away to Kilmarnock who are doing ok under their new manager then Motherwell at home then taigs away. If he gets at least 9 points from those games he should stay until the end of the season IMO. 

Listening to his interview after the game. He said what most fans saw and would have said as well.

Unlike our last few managers who would have tried to have put some sort of positive spin on what was essentially a very poor performance.

We were lucky end of. Really piss poor passing, slow to react to their attack. Saved by the post twice by a blind linesman and Fod.

36 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Went to Easter Road with 2 teenagers in the middle of the park and came away with 3 points but it's luck and we don't look like we have a manager

This place :lol: 

Missing two stick on starters in midfield, another one who couldn’t have been 100% fit and we lost our captain to injury less than 15 minutes into the game and with us already a goal down and we still came back to win.

I like Murty and i'm glad we haven't got McInnes in his place but we need the next manager to be a long term investment with a proven background. If we can't find that now then agreed, keep Murty but if we can then Murty should be retained as Assistant manager to the first team to learn his trade from someone with credentials in order that he can (maybe) take over down the line with a it more experience under his belt.

if the board keep Murty in place he just becomes their fall guy, i want the board to prove themselves by appointing the right man to take us forward.

Just now, DBBTB said:

Missing two stick on starters in midfield, another one who couldn’t have been 100% fit and we lost our captain to injury less than 15 minutes into the game and with us already a goal down and we still came back to win.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Not even close to a first 11 

Place is full of mentalists. 

10 hours ago, theiconicman said:

Murty is getting results, no denying it. However the team have played shit, and we've been lucky against Ross County and now Hibs. Bit early to be throwing the job to him in my opinion.

I'll take us playing shit and getting results than playing well and being unlucky.

He's got us four wins in a row, Caixinha didn't manage that.

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

What I like about Murty is he seems very tactically aware and not afraid to make changes - like holding on for the win last night - good move to bring on Bates..

anyone we appoint is a gamble but we sort of know what we are getting with GM 

- yes he has learning to do but as we are a developing team let him learn in the job. 

Until he loses 2 or 3 in a row, then it's get Murty to fuck, jobs too big for him, should never have been given the job, etc etc etc

I can't believe we didn't have one candidate that would not arouse the boards interest probably more too do with wages being the stubbling block .correct me if I'm wrong but  apparently Murty's isn't getting paid anymore for interim so I guess that would suit the board to a tee

Disagree

I like Murty, he is a good guy of that there is no doubt and he deserves a pay rise at least for the shite he has to endure whilst gaining experience.

However, I want us to get a high class manager in and back him.... I would much rather he had time to work in January and figure out how he sees this squad rather than have Murty until the summer.

I understand Murty has been getting results but any decent manager should be IMO.

The fact is we have the second biggest budget in Scotland and it's about time we started actually closing the gap on the scum and getting consistent results.

4 minutes ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

Disagree

I like Murty, he is a good guy of that there is no doubt and he deserves a pay rise at least for the shite he has to endure whilst gaining experience.

However, I want us to get a high class manager in and back him.... I would much rather he had time to work in January and figure out how he sees this squad rather than have Murty until the summer.

I understand Murty has been getting results but any decent manager should be IMO.

The fact is we have the second biggest budget in Scotland and it's about time we started actually closing the gap on the scum and getting consistent results.

The job has been vacant for nearly two months now and the best name linked has been Michel Preud’homme and we’ve made it clear he’s not an option.

In an ideal world everybody would want a high class manager but looking at it realistically it’s not going to happen is it?

18 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The job has been vacant for nearly two months now and the best name linked has been Michel Preud’homme and we’ve made it clear he’s not an option.

In an ideal world everybody would want a high class manager but looking at it realistically it’s not going to happen is it?

Possibly not, however I don't think we should settle for Graeme Murty as the manager of Rangers Football Club no matter how far our standards may have fallen recently.

We are very lucky to have him to tide us over but swap high class for a reputable manager.

There are plenty good managers out there, if it takes compensation for McInnes then surely there are other options who are maybe under contract? We are still a massive club who can pay a decent wage to someone... so I guess I just hope and expect better.

17 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The key to your post is there is no obvious choice so why change for the sake of it. We are not playing great but we are playing with grit. Something we lacked under Warburton & Pedro. They are definitely playing for Murty.

would mph or potter/reid give us that extra kick or not ? or stick with murty

I'm not sure all I know is this,

These player's would run through a brick wall for him. He's got that team playing and most certainly has the dressing room, I think Josh Windass epitomizes this with his recent displays and comments after the game last night "the manager" "since the new manager came in" etc...