The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Vision

2 hours ago, Vision said:

Good, Sheep game at Ibrox

Bad, Ross Cnty

Ugly, Junkies

The team can't be brilliant every game, the players aren't the same quality as the 9 n row or Advocaat players.

So let's get behind them and be a bit more Positive, credit where credits due.

Good post ?

The way the team dug in especially the second half was great although we rode our luck a couple of times (off posts) I think the defence stood tall ( especially Wilson) and if wee Fredo had scored that header the second half it would have been better for my blood pressure.

Hopefully the board sort young McCrorie a new deal pronto as that boy has it, for 19 years of age he looks as if he’s been playing first team football for years and if Murty has another few gems coming through then all the better for going forward.

While I'm still unsure whether Murty is the man for the job permanently you can safely say we wouldn't have won those 4 games under that useless Portuguese bullfighter we previously had.

No point beating those teams and then slipping up the next 3 games. Need to put a winning run together and stop dropping points against shite like Hamilton, Hearts, Partick, Dundee...

11 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I'm going to be positive about the team since there's nothing else to be positive about

We're going for 55. No Surrender!

Yes maybe I should do the same 

I'm looking forward to Saturday's game now 

Keep the winning run going till we get to the scumdome 

Then who knows 

I like the fact in the last four games we've destroyed Aberdeen, played them off the park until Jack was sent off up there, then dug deep and held off an Aberdeen barrage for 25 minutes, came from behind to beat Ross county and Hibs despite being awful and dug deep against Hibs for the entire second half and held them off aswell.  A bit of luck in there aswell but hey ho, that's what we've always been made of.  If we manage to keep up our winning run over the next three games going into the Piggery I'll be a happy man, considering where we were and how poor we've been at times this season.  But I'm always expecting a drop in form just going by this teams history, but hopefully not and they've learned from past mistakes.  

Going into the winter break and January transfer window still within touching distance of the bheggers would be an amazing thought. 

14 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I like the fact in the last four games we've destroyed Aberdeen, played them off the park until Jack was sent off up there, then dug deep and held off an Aberdeen barrage for 25 minutes, came from behind to beat Ross county and Hibs despite being awful and dug deep against Hibs for the entire second half and held them off aswell.  A bit of luck in there aswell but hey ho, that's what we've always been made of.  If we manage to keep up our winning run over the next three games going into the Piggery I'll be a happy man, considering where we were and how poor we've been at times this season.  But I'm always expecting a drop in form just going by this teams history, but hopefully not and they've learned from past mistakes.  

Going into the winter break and January transfer window still within touching distance of the bheggers would be an amazing thought. 

Agreed.

We need to just keep winning.

Fuck worrying about the junkies, the sheep etc.

That was a massive result confidence wise against hivs.

The taig game will take care of itself,

Imo they are getting tired.

3 hours ago, Cooperson said:

Agreed.

We need to just keep winning.

Fuck worrying about the junkies, the sheep etc.

That was a massive result confidence wise against hivs.

The taig game will take care of itself,

Imo they are getting tired.

Wouldn't say tired more.....

Disrespectful

adjective

adjective: disrespectful

showing a lack of respect or courtesy; impolite.

synonyms:discourteous, rude, impolite, uncivil, unmannerly, ill-mannered, bad-mannered, ungracious, irreverent, inconsiderate;

insolent, impudent, impertinent, cheeky, flippant, insubordinate, churlish;

contemptuous, disdainful, derisive, scornful, disparaging, insulting, abusive;

7 hours ago, GOAT said:

That's a great post Goat . Think every bear wants this more than anything . Win Win Win and then the scum . It would give us total confidence

You covered everything there

I'll bet that dressing room was absolutely buzzing after the Hivs game. The sheep results were good but against hivs to not play well, dodge a penalty decision, come from a goal down away from home must have been fantastic for the team.

The more results that we get like that, the greater the confidence will grow within the team. In the 9IAR days even if the team were playing crap, or behind you just knew they were going to sneak it or blow the other team away with a late goal. We have a few players that survive on confidence like Windass and the more nights like that one the better they will play. Not only that but it will do damage to the other teams confidence over the long run. I bet you could hear a rosary bead drop in the hivs dressing room after the game. WATP:dance: