Our away support

jbm26896

Our supporters last night at Easter Road were unbelievable , as they are at every away venue, why can we not replicate this atmosphere at Ibrox?

Ibrox is tense, quiet and seems to have lost its atmosphere. 

Is it to do with performances or just the stadium has lost its voice ?

7 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Different mentality

Our travelling fans go and try and get behind the team and our home fans generally just turn up expecting to be entertained 

We've a right to expect to be entertained given how much we pay for tickets.

To be honest though our home support has been poor for many many years.

It’s not just us though it happens with most clubs, Old Trafford is an absolute library but they (probably) have the best away support in the PL.

It takes a different class of nutter to do every away game, the boys I travel with / used to travel with are about 10x more off their rocker than anyone I sit with at the home games. Also too many driving to / from games now so they can climb straight back in their Mrs handbags.

In short - beer, tonic wine and cocaine are the factors that make our away support better :lol:

Our away support are just full of absolute mentalists that’s why. 

It’s usually a good number of the same guys who’ve went for years and know when were in places like that cesspit that the fans can push the team on. 

I reckon every 3rd person I walk by at away games I’ll have seen them before or stood next to them over the past 6 years. 

Away support usually only consists of the ultra die hard who will do nothing but sing and cheer for 90 mins. I've seen cunts at Ibrox who looks like a bloke who was dragged to a rom-com movie by their burd. Basically away support strips out some of the shite. 

40 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Also what BEE said. I’ve never met a bunch of 50 guys on the same fucking bus who are all fucking crazy  :lol:

Aye not sure what bus you mean but same as me. I moved to Glasgow at 20, knew no one and didn’t really drink - now I don’t associate with my old mates as I’m always out with boys fom the football and I’m a borderline alcoholic. What a life.