Who best for captain now

Smile

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Not really a big thing anymore tbh but based on being a steady 7 out of 10 on a weekly basis and being picked every week I would give it to big Wes.

Not a fan of keepers being captain, needs to be an outfield player who can be heard by everyone. Nobody in the opposition penalty box is going to hear big Wes shout "shoot ffs".

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Not a player I rate but he's been great since he came back in.

Controversial , but I would say that he is playing as well now, as he ever has at the club.

He is actually a better player now than when he earned his move to Liverpool. It's just that he is way older now, so he doesn't have the potential.

1 minute ago, FSM said:

Not a fan of keepers being captain, needs to be an outfield player who can be heard by everyone. Nobody in the opposition penalty box is going to hear big Wes shout "shoot ffs".

I get your point but I believe a captain now is someone who is a calming influence or inspires with their performance as opposed to a moaner or a screamer.

McCrorie is definitely one for the future though. 

1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Not really a big thing anymore tbh but based on being a steady 7 out of 10 on a weekly basis and being picked every week I would give it to big Wes.

:tu:

After last night's brilliant performance (not the only one he's had for us) I have to agree with you mate ... so I would second your proposal without a doubt.

:UK:

11 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Wes is not a steady 7 out of 10 on a weekly basis :lol:

In reality he's a steady at best 4 out of 10 most weeks.