*Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I can't use the Facebook ones for some reason mate 

Me neither....i clicked the picture in this thread and it started playing in the post. All i did was full screen it. 

We are still pretty shite, lets be honest. We really need a proper manager in place as murty just isn’t a proper manager. Grateful for what he has done under these circumstances, but the fuckwit cunts on the board need to get someone in pronto. 

We can’t just continue like this, stuttering from one game to another without any real game plan or decent tactics 

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Not really we are not offering much at all, I'm on 22 minutes and we look dire.

There’s no disputes there but my point is St.J are happy to sit back now, and it’s up to us to break them down.

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I get the message “Safari can’t open” so I’m assuming it is a normal stupid Apple problem 

I got that same warning on my iPad, but it opened no problem on my Macbook. Try a flash-enabled browser if you’re trying to watch it on an IPad.

Just now, JR said:

There’s no disputes there but my point is St.J are happy to sit back now, and it’s up to us to break them down.

Will be tough as we seem to lack shape and are just running all over the place.

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

We are still pretty shite, lets be honest. We really need a proper manager in place as murty just isn’t a proper manager. Grateful for what he has done under these circumstances, but the fuckwit cunts on the board need to get someone in pronto. 

We can’t just continue like this, stuttering from one game to another without any really game plan or decent tactics 

:tu: Was just thinking the same - we look a mediocre side at best when we're not actually scoring.

Archived