*Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Surely not?

The third game of his ban is down to the previous red card this season which wasn’t rescinded but due to the SFA’s procedures that won’t kick in until two weeks after the offence.

So he will be available for the St Johnstone match at Ibrox on Saturday December 16 then misses the trip to Kilmarnock two days before Christmas.

Try and wrap the head round that :lol:

3 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

The third game of his ban is down to the previous red card this season which wasn’t rescinded but due to the SFA’s procedures that won’t kick in until two weeks after the offence.

So he will be available for the St Johnstone match at Ibrox on Saturday December 16 then misses the trip to Kilmarnock two days before Christmas.

really?

I haven’t felt this confident all season. That lot don’t play until Sunday away to Hearts so if we can win this one, which we absolutely should on this form, we go within 2 points of them.

I don’t care how they try to dress it up, if they drop any points whatsoever at Tynecastle the pressure is well and truly on.

5 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

That's so unbelievably stupid and pointless. SFA in a nutshell.

Jack in for Barjonas and I'd start Peña in this one as well. 

Saints are shite this season, we simply have to keep the concentration levels at maximum and we'll take 3 points. 

A wee hibs aberdeen draw and the taigs dropping more points on the Sunday would be spunk material 

Archived