*Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst home result for a long time (discounting that tim game) 

surely a water shed moment for these useless wankers at the club. 

We need a manager in and we need to buy players 

however they don’t want to do either, they hoped they could just fling murty in and we wouldn’t bother either way.

8 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Only reason I’m not fussed about the result mate, after the county game I was thinking ‘surely that’s a wakeup call that we were really lucky and are fucking pish still’.

He’s a good guy don’t get me wrong but he’s a shit manager and hasn’t ever fielded a full strength team including bench, blame goes entirely to him for today for me, out of ideas much like every game bar the sheep.

Need someone in before the taigs game or second place will be slipping away again.

Some of the things I’ve read on here and from Rangers fans on other media sites is frightening at the short sightedness they have.

Since Murty has taken over we have scraped results with a lot of luck thrown in and lost others he is a nice guy but not the answer for our club and the board need shot for such dereliction of duty.

Just now, GaryMc said:

Can't wait for this season to end.

Its fucking embarrassing that the board have effectively written off our season already. Their whole fucking attitude on managing the direction of our club is a fucking joke. They should be chased out

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

windass is as thick as mince

Drives me mad mental. When he had the audacity to take a bow after his goal midweek I wanted to batter him, considering the barrowloads of chances he's fucked. 

1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

Murty is not a manager he is u20's coach blaming him is wrong he can only pish with the cock he has and the players have seriously let him down today.

oh i blame the board first and foremost dont worry.

Embarrassing that some on here are/were calling for murty to get the job till the end of the season, we will finish mid table if thats the case.

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Sorry but it is entirely Murtys fault. 

We look like a team without a proper manager, we set up with the wrong shape and took far too long to change it. 

Big changes needed in January, im gobsmacked that we havent got a manager in place to start assessing this squad.

I really cant be angry with Murty, he clearly has been put in a position he doesnt want to be in. Unlike you I'm entirely ungobsmacked we don't have a manager. Indeed I will be surprised if we have one by easter. The board have no clue as to what to do next.

Archived