*Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bighouse said:

The problem surely is Ibrox

Why can't a Rangers team perform in front of our home crowd? This is really troubling.

Certainly doesn't help when you play in a morgue. These players are simply not good enough without the crowd to lift them, and that's obviously not happening at home.

Just now, cushynumber said:

Kilmarnock won again.  Just saying.

They will beat us at rugby park. Then we will get hammered by the tims just to end the year. 

We are a mid table club under these arseholes, we will not challenge for any honors, despite maybe a fluke cup run. We will not return to what we used to be. 

We as fans need to get used to this. We are done 

That was awful, I really thought we'd turned a corner and learned how to win ugly but have to admit being wrong. Alves is shit and never a leader,  I don't know how much we pay him but whatever it is it's way too much. 

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

They will beat us at rugby park. Then we will get hammered by the tims just to end the year. 

We are a mid table club under these arseholes, we will not challenge for any honors, despite maybe a fluke cup run. We will not return to what we used to be. 

Jesus man. I'm deeply sickened but no going that road. Rangers will be back, maybe not this season but next year or the year after that. You are not the world's most successful club and coming through these years for nothing. 

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Put money on it.

couldny believe folk the other day thought we were in with a chance of the title :lol:

Did they even see the performances against Hibs. And Dundee. And Hamilton.

11 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Fod is ok (for now), McCrorie is Superb, Dorrans decent too, Morelos despite being poor at times is a fucking steal and our best signing in years, bar that they’re all pish, might get 1/2 good games out them against teams like Hamilton but they’re absolutely woeful when it matters, let down time and time again for no reason, could understand if we actually looked like we try.

Sincerely hope the board is smart enough to chase Morgan before it’s too late and go for Jamie Murphy right enough, that’s our standard, no 200k league 1 players who don’t turn up every second or third game.

Teams full of squad/backup players with the same sized mentality of the club they came from, pricks.

"Fod" is a fucking disgrace. Ball floated in 3 yards from his line and the shitebag leaves it. Its awright, oor danny will maybe header it away if he can be fucked actually jumping for it. 

11 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Certainly doesn't help when you play in a morgue. These players are simply not good enough without the crowd to lift them, and that's obviously not happening at home.

oh aye its the supports fault.

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Clarke is genuinely our best option right now imo. If he’d come.

I think he is a very good option. I think its quite obvious now that the board have no plan or strategy in place and don't really know what to do - so have chosen to do nothing, with Murty landed with the shite. Its poor and needs rectified. Clarke has been around the block. Whether he would come or not....

1 minute ago, saintbob1969 said:

Jesus man. I'm deeply sickened but no going that road. Rangers will be back, maybe not this season but next year or the year after that. You are not the world's most successful club and coming through these years for nothing. 

Get a grip of reality ffs mate. 

These cunts that run us are going nowhere anytime soon and the fact we have been managerless for the guts of 2 months show that they don’t give a monkeys fuck about the club. Unless some oil baron something comes in and ploughs in a fortune as a hobby then we will continue to dwindle in the Scottish game and become just another team. We don’t mean anything anymore to those who plays us, just an easy chance of 3 points 

3 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

"Fod" is a fucking disgrace. Ball floated in 3 yards from his line and the shitebag leaves it. Its awright, oor danny will maybe header it away if he can be fucked actually jumping for it. 

He’s still worth a few million IMO which is why I don’t criticise him or Tav as easily as they would fetch decent fee’s, I don’t think either are good enough but I understand we might have to do damage limitation rather a full clear out and they’d be last in my list as Alves, Wilson, Holt etc are far more worrying in the first team for me.

12 minutes ago, delparlane said:

we were 1-0 up after 5 mins - this game should have been won at a canter. We proceed to get humped. Theres more to it than lack of atmosphere.

Apart from Morelos and McCrorie, and they were poor today, every last one of them is simply not good enough. Good players can motivate themselves without a manager having to gee them up. 

What pisses me off most though is that we haven’t had a decent defence for more than 5 years. If we had actual defenders we would have won that game. 

I think you can see just how poor we are in terms of depth. I don't understand murtys decision not to play Pena, barjonas or kranjcar or play windass centrally. We had 5 defensive players plus attacking full backs and yet we looked clueless in defence. Candeias and alves are right off the boil, windass made all the wrong choices when he wasn't trying to be anonymous and Fod looked like he's been playing for fraserburgh all his life.

5 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Put money on it.

couldny believe folk the other day thought we were in with a chance of the title :lol:

Did they even see the performances against Hibs. And Dundee. And Hamilton.

It’s a riot mate. We’re very lucky v hibs as we should have got well beaten. Club is rotten top to bottom and I think we will see a bit of a free fall in the next few weeks. 

These reptiles in our club need to sort this fucking shambles out or fuck off, which unfortunately they will do neither 

Seriously trying to understand why they weren't fired up for this game, after doing the hard part, against the sheep & junkies.  They played like school boys, making basic errors and couldn't even make  a pass without it going to the opposition.  I wasn't even hopeful of an improvement when I saw the subs.  

Archived