*Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Murty got it wrong.

The players were horrific.

The worst performance for a long, long time. 

Whether we like it or not, we missed Miller. Acts as a glue to the team and seems like our only real leader. I've been giving him it tight for his last few performances but he's clearly vital to us still. 

The Board need to get their fucking finger out right now and get a Manager in so they can at least attempt to plan for January. There is no fucking necessity to postpone it any longer, either they're out of work so we get them in now. Or they're in work and we make an approach for them. Why the delay?!

Sort it out.

Aye Miller the crisp packet chaser was why we lost he is not the glue he runs about like a dickhead what we missed today was fight and passion.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

Aye Miller the crisp packet chaser was why we lost he is not the glue he runs about like a dickhead what we missed today was fight and passion.

He moves about unlike the fucking statues we had playing for us today. 

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

He moves about unlike the fucking statues we had playing for us today. 

He tries to do everyones job instead a letting them play and is out of position whatever fucking one it is he chooses.

Sorry hes done and not the answer we need he would have made fuck all difference today fact.

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

He tries to do everyones job instead a letting them play and is out of position whatever fucking one it is he chooses.

Sorry hes done and not the answer we need he would have made fuck all difference today fact.

We'll agree to disagree.

But I'm not sure you know how facts work.

27 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Murty got it wrong.

The players were horrific.

The worst performance for a long, long time. 

Whether we like it or not, we missed Miller. Acts as a glue to the team and seems like our only real leader. I've been giving him it tight for his last few performances but he's clearly vital to us still. 

The Board need to get their fucking finger out right now and get a Manager in so they can at least attempt to plan for January. There is no fucking necessity to postpone it any longer, either they're out of work so we get them in now. Or they're in work and we make an approach for them. Why the delay?!

Sort it out.

It's January in a shade over 2 weeks time.   3 games to go under Murty's interim manager watch.   One of them an OF game which, if the performance today is repeated will be very uncomfortable.   It is vital that a new manager replaces Murty asap when his interim time is up.   Murty cannot be allowed to continue unless the board put there hands up and admit they cannot find or afford a suitable replacement.    If that turns out to be the case then there are bound to be shockwaves right through the support and the board itself will come in for justifiably heavy criticism.   

They must know who they want to appoint by now.  They must surely be in negotiation with the person and whoever else needs to be involved.    If that is not happening and an announcement is not imminent in the next couple of weeks for a new manager starting on 01 Jan then without any doubt in my mind King will have led us all up the garden path.   And as for the rest of this season............best not to speculate too much but getting a European slot may not be within the capability of a Murty-managed team.

I think everyone knew we were lucky midweek in fairness, we were also lucky last weekend.  Keep playing the same way with the same players and expecting miracles or to keep getting out of jail is madness.  

St J had a clear game plan executed it well and we had no clue & no options to change it.  Our wide players are all terrible... if we fix that first we might have half a chance! 

We'll not progress with a team that starts with Candeias, Tavernier & Windass 

When we are arguing over EVERY  players ability . Then surely that says a lot

For me . Bar 3/4 . They are not what this club needs

Remember the days when we had heroes . Guys that were consistently brilliant .Players you were excited about, going to see every week

Players who would bust a gut, to get us out of a hole

Guys that thrived on winning and being winners ....

Now we have Windass:justno:and co

On December 16, 2017 at 12:13, GOAT said:

oh aye its the supports fault.

Did I say that? I said the team isn't good enough to do it without support. Lift the voices and it will help motivate them to lift their game; God knows they can't seem to do it on their own.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

we were 1-0 up after 5 mins - this game should have been won at a canter. We proceed to get humped. Theres more to it than lack of atmosphere.

Well aware m8, but lack of atmosphere certainly isn't helping - that's all I'm saying. This team needs all the help it can get, and raising the noise level should (in theory) help wake them up.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Ah I see. I thought I was being accused of posting the embarrassing shite midweek.

Apologies.

No apologies from me mate . I'm just looking forward to have few drinks and forgetting all about that today

When was the last time we scored first at Ibrox and lost . I can't remember

58 minutes ago, Rangers#1 said:

Been shite three games in a row got away with it twice

Brono Alves is fucking honking 

Yes because who we were playing on Wed it made us turn a blind eye to how that game could have ended and it could have easily gone against us.

I hoped today we would try and step up and get 5 wins on the trot and keep us second but once they made it 1-1 we seemed to have no idea how to break them down. 

Too many times in the 1st half we'd get a little break and get the chance to play the ball in early, but the wingers would piss about, cut back and forth a few times, then play the ball. If those balls came in early, first time, we would of created a good number more chances. 

The defence needs a serious kick in the arse. We shouldn't be losing 3 goals at Ibrox to anyone, never mind St Johnstone. 

There's clearly a OK team in there going by how they played against Aberdeen, where the fuck they've gone, I've no idea, but they need to start playing with more heart, drive and skill than they did today ASAP.

The players we have just aren’t good enough. We’ve had 2 chances to build the core of a strong team and we’ve fucked it both times by buying in bulk and cheap. We need a manager who can get the best out what we’ve got and try and add 2 to 3 quality first team players a season. 

Archived