BridgeIsBlue

*Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*

3 hours ago, jintybear said:

For the first time we left after the third went in. I was so angry I was ranting, swearing and raving in the family stand surrounded by kids and I was acting like a mad woman. It was a complete joke today. How far have we fallen? The signs were there because the last few games against Ross County and Hibs were brutal. Funny how the team performed when Derek McInnes was in the stands and they though the he was going to be their manager. 

If I had been near the Director's Box today when the third went in I would have had a real go at them :angry: probably just as well I sit in the East Enclosure. :happy:

Let’s get the Declan John love in terminated forthwith.

Just got back & seen the winner - where he basically tracked Johnston back but left him to do the hard work of heading it in - then stood there with his head in his hands.

Offered nothing going forward, apart from uselessly cutting inside.

To cap it off, was owned on several occasions by our last full back figure of fun, Ricky Foster, who was widely derided around these parts, yet still found enough of a sense of humour to turn up looking like Candeias.

That’s how good Declan John is.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

If I had been near the Director's Box today when the third went in I would have had a real go at them :angry: probably just as well I sit in the East Enclosure. :happy:

I sit about 30 yards to the left.

Was so pissed off I never thought of that!?

Would be nice to get 90 minutes out of Morelos at some point soon. He still seems to fall out of the game completely at about the hour mark. I know we had a range of problems today so I'm definitely not singling him out. 

7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Was very disappointing mate, but as I read in another thread maybe our board as well as many fans were thinking Murty could do the job, today hopefully put an end to that thinking. I do not blame Murty for that, he is a youth coach not a manager at the moment and with time he might well make a good manager, but not Rangers manager at this time IMO.

That’s the only positive thing I can take but I’ll just wait for the board to pick another long term dud of a manager. 

8 hours ago, HG5 said:

I sit about 30 yards to the left.

Was so pissed off I never thought of that!?

Unfortunately you will have another opertunity mate, unless they act soon. It really was hard to take that performance yesterday.

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

That’s the only positive thing I can take but I’ll just wait for the board to pick another long term dud of a manager. 

I really like Murty but he just does not have the experience to manage Rangers IMO.

The thought of who they might pick is concerning to say the least.

i dont understand how you can go 1 up at home have 68% possession lots of chances and then lose 3-1?:confused:

At the minute the invincibles are 1-0 down. If it ends this way we have a reprieve but an almighty chance missed to get close to them.

Note to the board. THE SEASON ISNT FINISHED YOU FANNIES, APPOINT A MANAGER!