*Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*

BridgeIsBlue

Let’s get the Declan John love in terminated forthwith.

Just got back & seen the winner - where he basically tracked Johnston back but left him to do the hard work of heading it in - then stood there with his head in his hands.

Offered nothing going forward, apart from uselessly cutting inside.

To cap it off, was owned on several occasions by our last full back figure of fun, Ricky Foster, who was widely derided around these parts, yet still found enough of a sense of humour to turn up looking like Candeias.

That’s how good Declan John is.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

If I had been near the Director's Box today when the third went in I would have had a real go at them :angry: probably just as well I sit in the East Enclosure. :happy:

I sit about 30 yards to the left.

Was so pissed off I never thought of that!?

Would be nice to get 90 minutes out of Morelos at some point soon. He still seems to fall out of the game completely at about the hour mark. I know we had a range of problems today so I'm definitely not singling him out. 

7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Was very disappointing mate, but as I read in another thread maybe our board as well as many fans were thinking Murty could do the job, today hopefully put an end to that thinking. I do not blame Murty for that, he is a youth coach not a manager at the moment and with time he might well make a good manager, but not Rangers manager at this time IMO.

That’s the only positive thing I can take but I’ll just wait for the board to pick another long term dud of a manager. 

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

That’s the only positive thing I can take but I’ll just wait for the board to pick another long term dud of a manager. 

I really like Murty but he just does not have the experience to manage Rangers IMO.

The thought of who they might pick is concerning to say the least.

Archived