*Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, willygers4life said:

it comes do wn to murty, and him changing the formation, pushing players out of position, should have stuck to 442 diamond, played pena instead of candieas. it worked against aberdeen why not against st johnstone 

candieas just doesnt work in that, and i have no idea why Murty keeps trying to shoehorn him in their

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A team full of shitebags. I said as much in a few posts this week, I was just waiting for them to let us down and low and behold it happens.  I appreciate Murty taking over, but this fucking useless board need a good manager in this week and they need to give that manager money.  The tarriers are going to romp it to ten in a row.

Just now, TheKingObv said:

Honestly believe another few wins masking terrible performances which resulted in Murty getting the job would have set the club back even further. Glad we can put this Murty shite behind us and find a proper manager.

:tu:About 75% of RM posters wanted him to get the job if we’d fluked a couple more wins and a draw at the taigs. Mental.

Just now, the brown brogue said:

Unfortunately come the end of the season McInnes will probably be shown to have made the right choice in staying put rather than risking what reputation he has on the shite we have masquerading as a board and playing squad.

This.

But no wonder we have folk lauding performances of average to shite players like holt who have proved time and time again they arent good enough.

1 minute ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

100% spot on, cracks have been showing for ages but we’ve been that bad that we take awful performances if we win.

Some comparing it to Walter Smith is a brass neck, a few lucky wins compared to lifting titles after title ffs.

Alves, Jack, Tav, John, Windass, Candeias, Wilson all over rated by myself or others and nowhere near good enough to be in a title challenging Rangers team going forward from now, too many still flattering to deceive.

To be fair, we would be lucky to have 3 players in our squad to be capable of being title winners. And they are probably the ones who are viewed as shite but need better quality around them

1 minute ago, JR said:

The fact they are there, paid their money and sat thru that, pretty much gives them license to sing whatever the fuck they like. 

Heads firmly Burried in the sand told what to think from blazer chasers.

but yer right they can sing whatever they like just like I can having not only paid for a season ticket but also rtv 

12 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

This is where Murty falls down everytime.

How many times do wee get counter attacked against these shit teams.

Dundee, Hamilton et al.

They know sit in, we have no one to shoot from outside the box so no danger.

No one to head from crosses.

No suprise our home form is rrally really poor. Scored first today and still cant co on and get in the goals.

Predicted 3-2 before the game.... 

Fucking raging 

It shouldn't be a surprise. It is how every Scottish side except celtic and occasionally Aberdeen/Hibs play against us and has been for as long as I've watched us. 

Recent good results are in no small part down to the fact that Aberdeen and Hibs tried to play football against us leaving spaces for us to exploit. Other sides know to sit in play counter attacking football against us. Previously we've had Gascoigne/Laudrup who could change it with one pass or Albertz who would shoot from outside the box. We currently do not have players with the ability to break down sides. We endlessly pass the ball sideways or just punt it long.  More importantly our players lack the attitude to dig in and fight. 

Didn't get to see all of that game as im working but that result was always coming.

How many times have we witnessed a team have one shot at goal and score. 

The clearout needed in our club is massive. Only two players im that team  Id keep are Morelos and McCrorie. The rest need moved on. 

4 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Honestly believe another few wins masking terrible performances which resulted in Murty getting the job would have set the club back even further. Glad we can put this Murty shite behind us and find a proper manager.

This.

its embarrassing, folk were posting about winning the league after hibs. Are they delusional? Do we forget how awful these players are? 

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Can we really though? Two defeats in a row to Hamilton and Dundee weren't enough. A couple of wins with a result (however jammy) on the 30th and all the excuses why he should be manager will be back out again.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

candieas just doesnt work in that, and i have no idea why Murty keeps trying to shoehorn him in their

It was Jack. 

Felt he had to put him back in the team. He offs nothing going forward.

If he plays he replaces Mccrorie.  Doesnt deserve to so leave him out the team.

Counter attacked to death at home again.  Familiar story

Archived