Harry Forrester - Hasn't trained well

TMB

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

This may not be popular but Halliday as an option wouldn't be too bad either. I'm not suggesting he's a world beater, far from it but I think he could be okay in a diamond. Halliday got a lot of stick, some deserved but he never seemed to play in a role that suited him regularly, he didn't have much support alongside him and we were just too open leaving him drastically exposed at times. Our shape is a bit better now and also the quality of McCrorie, Jack and Holt is higher too. Dorrans being out is a blow though.

Can't believe I'm backing Forrester and Halliday in the same thread! Maybe time for bed.....

Time for a Halliday thread? I've not started a thread in ages.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I predict carnage in said thread but it's certainly worth discussing IMO.

I know mate. Even I'm not his biggest fan but I feel he could add value to our current squad. I've more to say but I'll leave it for the pending thread. I'll make it in the morning because I think I'm about done for tonight. Needs discussed though so morning it is.

3 hours ago, A.T.G said:

I’ve never seen the pass incident or at least I can’t remember it

Oh you seen it. You've obviously been lucky enough to remove it from your memory.

Cunt could have levelled the game against the taigs at New Years but instead of pass the ball he went on himself and did fuck all with it.

Died there and then for me

I'll always remember Harry for that goal, in the first few seconds, against Dundee in the cup. It was a fantastic start to a memorable 4-0 victory. We played like champions that day. The media had Dundee as favourites to win, but after kick off, our Harry ran with the ball down the right wing, then smashed it into the back of the net. That goal had us on the front foot for the rest of the game. I know it was only Dundee,but it felt really good at the time, and we've got Harry to thank for starting it all off. So " THANK YOU" Harry!

I'd rather remember him for that rather than him not passing to Dodoo, against the filth, which could've seen us score, and win the game. The boy has talent, he just needs the right coaching to get him to use it every game. ???

There is a player in there. A good solid no BS manager could get the best out of him but you need someone like Walter or Fergie style.

I like his directness. He goes at defenders. Has a bit of pace, is a decent finisher and has an eye for a pass. (Hus ball for Waggy against Hamilton was Pirlo'esque)

Id like to see him out on the right cutting in. But to be fair i'd rather see a nutless monkey out on the right instead of Candeias.

Won't even mention Andy Haliday as he is as useful as tits on a nun.