Would you take winning the league....

Escobar

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Aye.

I love my own club more than I dislike another. Fuck sake.

Anybody saying no or even thinking about it have a word with yourself.

So you'd rather give the tarriers their greatest achievement since 1967 just so we can win something we've won 54 times already, not a fucking chance mate, think about it, half their titles the now came with no competition, even their own legends don't accept the last 5 years titles properly

Fuck that watching them parade a European trophy, thats the ultimate kick in the balls for us, when we went to Manchester, if someone offered you the uefa cup guaranteed for no title that year, what you you have picked

European succes everytime for me im afraid 

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

OP deserves a ban for asking ffs:lol::lol::lol: 55 is gonna be amazing street parties the lot. couldn't give a fuck about they cunts

I asked a question without even giving my answer fs :lol:

Going by the thread there’s a lot of posters who’d rather not, so canny be that daft.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

As it stands the now the league for me everyday of the week

Each to their own mate but I still get goosebumps thinking about Manchester and we lost the game, can only imagine how I'd feel if we actually won the cup. Tbf 55 would probably have a similar affect but if we're good enough to win the Europa we'd be good enough to win this shitey league. 

Just now, RDFM said:

Each to their own mate but I still get goosebumps thinking about Manchester and we lost the game, can only imagine how I'd feel if we actually won the cup. Tbf 55 would probably have a similar affect but if we're good enough to win the Europa we'd be good enough to win this shitey league. 

You're forgetting who plays in our league though mate 

A hard one, winning the league ultimately closes that gap straight away.  We get C.L qualifiers and with a good manager we get through.  Brings us in all the finance we need to defend the title.  If it means they win the europa league which just isn’t happening anyway  then I’d take that.  It stops 10 in a row from happening, and us being successful is more important to me than anything they do.  

Winning the europa league doesn’t generate a lot- infact apparently it ends up costing teams financially if they go all the way as the expenses out weigh the prize money( so I heard anyway).   We need 55 ASAP and I couldn’t give a monkeys what that lot do

5 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

So you'd rather give the tarriers their greatest achievement since 1967 just so we can win something we've won 54 times already, not a fucking chance mate, think about it, half their titles the now came with no competition, even their own legends don't accept the last 5 years titles properly

Fuck that watching them parade a European trophy, thats the ultimate kick in the balls for us, when we went to Manchester, if someone offered you the uefa cup guaranteed for no title that year, what you you have picked

European succes everytime for me im afraid 

so you hate celtic more than you care about seeing Rangers win?

well at least you admit it

:megaanguish: