Would you take winning the league....

Escobar

Ive never understood these questions to be frank. What I do understand is that I only care about Rangers and winning the title sounds groovy enough to make me happy, regardless of the what those cunts might also achieve that same season. They apparently won the League Cup recently but as I never watch their games, don't read about them and switch çhannels when they are mentioned on TV, I remain oblivious. Easier living in Manchester obviously though. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

so you hate celtic more than you care about seeing Rangers win?

well at least you admit it

:megaanguish:

Its a tale of two successes, we'll win the the league again, thats not in doubt, but they will NEVER win a euro trophy again, neither will we, i couldn't face them lifting euro success when ive never seen the same for Rangers

Nobody talks about league titles a few years after they are won, but win a euro trophy its spoke about for decades, fuck that in this shitehole of a country 

23 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Its a tale of two successes, we'll win the the league again, thats not in doubt, but they will NEVER win a euro trophy again, neither will we, i couldn't face them lifting euro success when ive never seen the same for Rangers

Nobody talks about league titles a few years after they are won, but win a euro trophy its spoke about for decades, fuck that in this shitehole of a country 

they are child rapists and no European trophies will erase that fact so fuck them

couldn't care less if they win the Europa all I care about is us winning the league

7 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

they are child rapists and no European trophies will erase that fact so fuck them

couldn't care less if they win the Europa all I care about is us winning the league

your call mate, i know that when they went to seville i fucking hated every single last minute of it until porto won the game, and after losing in manchester i felt it was the second biggest low id felt as a Rangers fan after missing out on 10iar

imagine the next god knows how many generations of bears fans having to grow up in the knowledge that the tarriers were the last scottish team to win a european trophy, unthinkable, league titlesare a dime a dozen, we've won 54 and eventually will win our 100th, but we'll never win a european trophy ever again

i couldnt handle the tarriers winning anything bigger than scottish football if we cant

22 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Title 55 will be talked about till the end of time mate, this isn't "just another league title"

Europa league? They could win gold at the Olympics for all I care so long as Rangers dominate Scottish football again. 

1 hour ago, bluenose244 said:

Title 55 will be talked about till the end of time mate, this isn't "just another league title"

Europa league? They could win gold at the Olympics for all I care so long as Rangers dominate Scottish football again. 

Talked about by who? Us, and thats it, by fuck ecks treble and strachans title and last 16 of the CL arent mentioned but both euro finals still are, 

We win the league, they win the europa, they are more successful, fuck that

Think about it this way, we are offered a title that we have won 54 times already and will definitely win again at some point, to stop a 10iar where even some of their legends say the titles were devalued with us not being there

And all we have to accept is the tarriers winning the 2nd biggest club trophy a club can win and one we will never ever win 

Fuck that