When Halliday comes back

RFCRobertson

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DavieBear1954 said:

Might actually be a good idea to recall him for back up incase Jack,Dorrans or McCorrie pick up injuries or suspensions. While on the subject I'd recall Forrester as I feel he's a better player than some of the players who we have in the squad like Dalcio and Nemane.

Yeah He may be good cover . Surely we still have worse players still on our books

We're paying his wage so it's only right the manager has him as an option, and right he be given a chance to show what he can do.

I just can't see who he is better than in a position he can play.....Wallace or John on the left, Mccrorie in holding role? Nope, back up at best.

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Not necessarily- a deal could be done with his current host or he could move from there to his new permanent club. 

Unless you are talking about taking his seat back in the Broomie?

He'd still need to return to sign the deal.

Did he sit in the Broomie? I always thought he was a Copland road boy.

I don't think he was as bad as is being stated. I thought he did a lot of running and tackling for other players who were happy to hide. This eventually dragged his performances down and he became a scapegoat for the fans he was giving 100% for. All this while Holt, Windass and Tavernier were hiding.

7 minutes ago, bil 65 said:

This eventually dragged his performances down and he became a scapegoat for the fans he was giving 100% for. All this while Holt, Windass and Tavernier were hiding.

Not so much hiding, as doing a bit of running around, managing to convince some people that they're actually doing something.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

He'd offer more than Declan John or Barjonas(needs games) did unfairly treated due to his affiliation with us everybody expected more from him.

Pish. He is simply rank. No room for sentiment in this game. 

To say he offers more than John, is just wow!