Jason

five stars

I think wee Jason Holt has been one of our better players in the last couple of months.

He started the season as a squad player, and it looked like he'd potentially struggle to get game time this season.

But he got his chance, gave 100% as he always does and now looks a settled part of the team. If only more players in our team has his attitude and workrate.

Could be an important player for us with Dorrans out for 12 weeks.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

His heart is in the right place and I agree he has done ok but I do think we can do much better. He is energetic and neat and tidy in possession but not inventive enough for my liking.

His place in the team is underestimated. He may not be flashy, or play 50 yard diagonals, but he presses and nicks the ball and gives it to the more inventive players. 

Even then, he set up Windass’ goal with a lovely touch and also played a part in Morelos’ goal.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Thought it was Barjonas who played the pass for Windass' goal.

Naw mate Barjonas played the pass wide to Morelos for the second, Holt done the wee round the corner pass to Windass