Murty and these December games

Bad Robot

Murty and the December games   

174 members have voted

1. 1. If Murty wins all games should be get the job?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If Murty wins all these games but draws at the peados should he get the job?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. If Murty wins all the games and loses at the peados should he get the job?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I donā€™t think thereā€™s any argument against him if he wins 3 and draws one unless youā€™re talking an absolute top class manager coming in.Ā 

But if were going to bring someone in like Tommy Wright or Steve McLaren, Murty is the better option.Ā 

Lets be honest what manager is going to come in on the back of us being potentially unbeaten in 8 games anyway.

If he wins all the games and avoids defeat at celtic Park I'm struggling with anyone that says he shouldn't get the job tbh.

I've then got 2 questions ..

1- What does he have to do to get the job?

2- Who would we get in that could realistically do a better job than that?

I know Murty isn't a big name or who we all crave as our new manager, but I think you've got to be fair and say what else can he do and who else would do better? ... give me an idea or a name.

McInnes' wasn't any good to most people on here because he's only beatĀ celtic something like twice in 4-seasons despite regulary winning the rest of the games in the league and having them in second and Murty wouldn't be any good for us either for the basically the same thing? I hate to deliver negative newsflashes but it's where we are just now and without King's 30-millon to spend on top players a manager who can do the above mentioned things is literally the best we can do.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I should do a poll but just asking if we trust the board getting any decent managerĀ 

another one - is there a standout candidate out there at the moment that we should be chasing? ifĀ not then we are better sticking with Murty or we are changing for changings sake

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If he wins all the games and avoids defeat at celtic Park I'm struggling with anyone that says he shouldn't get the job tbh.

I've then got 2 questions ..

1- What does he have to do to get the job?

2- Who would we get in that could realistically do a better job than that?

I know Murty isn't a big name or who we all crave as our new manager, but I think you've got to be fair and say what else can he do and who else would do better? ... give me an idea or a name.

McInnes' wasn't any good to most people on here because he's only been celtic something like twice in 4-seasons despite regulary winning the rest of the games in the league and having them in second and Murty wouldn't be any good for us either for the basically the same thing? I hate to deliver negative newsflashes but it's where we are just now and without King's 30-millon to spend on top players a manager who can do the above mentioned things is literally the best we can do.

I wished I made different questions for the Ā paedos game with maybe askingĀ 

1) if we got beat but played really well?

(For me he gets it)

and

2) if we got convincingly beat.Ā Ā 

(ForĀ me heĀ doesn't get it)

We will be at the fenians with a weakend side. I feel it would be harsh to judge him on that. If he wants the job these 3 games upcoming are bigger than the taigs. If he doesn't win those 3 and even if he does beat the taigs then it's a no for me.

All other scenarios in your poll then yes he keeps itĀ 

Murty is nothing more than a contingency plan from a lacklustre boardroom. However if he wins all the remaining games this year and takes even a point from them then I canā€™t really see how you couldnā€™t give him the job.Ā 

Heā€™ll have stabilised us in a way no manager has done over the last 6 years.

However itā€™s a big ask for him. Weā€™ll see where we stand come new year.Ā 

I am just going to take it one game at a time, but if he manages number 2 or betterĀ then I would give it to him until the end of the season. Sometimes stand in managers do well, then they are given the job and it all goes wrong and they are sacked within a few months, we do not want that after the last two fuuck ups IMO.

We haveĀ wasted so much time now and seemingly players being looked at by MA for the next window I cannot see any top manager taking on the job under that conditions.

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We will beatĀ the fenians with a weakend side. Ā 

Fixed that for youĀ :thumbup:

Ā 

For me option 2 would be enough for the job, to have us within touching (not that you want to) distance of that mhob in JanuaryĀ was more or less Pedro's remit anyway. Don't really see much point of fixing what isn't broke, unless of course we find an outstanding candidate for the job.Ā 

23 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We will be at the fenians with a weakend side. I feel it would be harsh to judge him on that. If he wants the job these 3 games upcoming are bigger than the taigs. If he doesn't win those 3 and even if he does beat the taigs then it's a no for me.

All other scenarios in your poll then yes he keeps itĀ 

When's the last time we went into a game against the taigs at full strength? I literally can't remember the last time I wasn't thinking the morning of the game fuck sake typical