I'm guessing...

Redwhiteandblue

That we have turned our undersoil heating back on since promotion? 

I know the FA rules state your groubg must have it, but I don't think it mentions having it turned on. 

I know this seems ridiculous, but we did have it turned off in the lower leagues to "save money" (thieving cunts). 

So this is just a thread to make sure all bases are covered. 

We do have our undersoil heating turned back on for days like tomorrow? 

There would be some fucker of a kick up if we had the embarrassment of the game called off for a frozen pitch. 

9 minutes ago, Quiet Jim said:

WTF

Just imagine for a second it hadn't been switched back on (not suggesting it hasn't, but was there not something a while back about our pipes needing upgraded?) Does anyone know if they were upgraded? Was this passed on to our new custodian's? Could be a cunt of a fuck up if it hadnd been. 

5 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Just imagine for a second it hadn't been switched back on (not suggesting it hasn't, but was there not something a while back about our pipes needing upgraded?) Does anyone know if they were upgraded? Was this passed on to our new custodian's? Could be a cunt of a fuck up if it hadnd been. 

WTF exponentially, you might be confusing us with the pikeys.

1 minute ago, ZZed said:

The pipes were cut for the rugby but all fixed and in working order as far as I am aware.

Aye, that was it. I knew there was something that had happened to the pipes. Was just a wee thought that crossed my mind and hoping it wasnt something that could cause us a major embarrassment tomorrow. 

Sure it's all been tested and retested to make sure all is well tomorrow. Cheers. 

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Aye, that was it. I knew there was something that had happened to the pipes. Was just a wee thought that crossed my mind and hoping it wasnt something that could cause us a major embarrassment tomorrow. 

Sure it's all been tested and retested to make sure all is well tomorrow. Cheers. 

They done it after the games and we have used the heating since them, so, no problems mucker.

Picture the scene. 

@Redwhiteandblue's been working hard toward the Christmas period, grafting all week, stressed out by the Christmas rush, a bit of SAD due to the dark mornings and evenings, he gets to Friday, chills out, relaxes, wakes up at 3 am on a cold Saturday morning,  he's feeling the cold, it's dark outside, doesn't want to leave his bed as it's freezing out, he needs a bit of warmth remembers it's the weekend, ah..... football.  Makes a connection, cold + need heat + football = undergtround pitch heating, posts  a killer topic on RM about underpitch heating, relaxes happily back in a slumber....................wakes up Saturday morning and reads comments on post............

4 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

That we have turned our undersoil heating back on since promotion? 

I know the FA rules state your groubg must have it, but I don't think it mentions having it turned on. 

I know this seems ridiculous, but we did have it turned off in the lower leagues to "save money" (thieving cunts). 

So this is just a thread to make sure all bases are covered. 

We do have our undersoil heating turned back on for days like tomorrow? 

There would be some fucker of a kick up if we had the embarrassment of the game called off for a frozen pitch. 

Why don’t you get over to Ibrox just now, go on the pitch and strip till your completely naked 

That’ll turn it off !!!!