Bruno Alves

Prso's headband

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The entire team has been fucking honking. Wilson garbage too after that excellent performance the other night. 

He’s meant to be the captain. An international footballer whose won trophies everywhere. 

Instead he walks about that park no giving a fuck, never challenged the ref once for any decision, didn’t bark out any orders, played the ball to St Johnstone more than us.

Thats meant to be a captain? Ha

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

He won the headee for the first goal.

Wilson was at fault for the 2nd and Declan John jumped out the way for their third.

He might not be playing great but there is far worse out there today.

No there isn’t. Like I said if your captain is swanning about the park looking like he doesn’t care, no giving out orders or contesting every decision what do you want from the rest of them?

5 minutes ago, Iron Proddy said:

He's shite and is clearly using this as a way to keep fit for the world cup. 

Don't expect him to risk injury going in for 50/50s.

Probably true, although, if he keeps up performances such as this, he'll be nowhere remotely near the starting eleven in Russia.

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

No there isn’t. Like I said if your captain is swanning about the park looking like he doesn’t care, no giving out orders or contesting every decision what do you want from the rest of them?

If you think there wasny anyone worse out there you werny watching the same game mate.

Should never be captain i agree but if you think players lost because there was no captain out there then those players shouldbt be footballers.

21 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Get that fucking idiot tae fuck. An absolute imposter of the highest order. 

Giving him that captains armband is a fucking disgrace. 

Cost us 3 goals in the last 3 games

I said it in game thread why give him it when Wilson did so well and never seen him once challenge a refs decision but as was commented midweek Wilson was in backing his players up every decision midweek.

Fuck knows maybe its a case of rite who wants the band this week Miller is injured draw the straws.