Bruno Alves

Prso's headband

3 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

He won the headee for the first goal.

Wilson was at fault for the 2nd and Declan John jumped out the way for their third.

He might not be playing great but there is far worse out there today.

He set up their first goal with that stupid half ass attempt at a header!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Maybe, but if you have been playing heart and soul  full blooded for your full career and it is in your dna I honestly don't think you can "switch off", and going at it half arsed would in all probably  lead to more injuries aka (Stevie May)

Sure.   I think he may have it in his mind that all that type of aggressive football is in his past and he's moved way beyond that nowadays,.    It happens in all walks of life when more experienced senior folk suddenly find they are asked to turn their hand to stuff they thought they'd left behind them and don't then care much for it.    Just a theory.   If he goes in Jan then hopefully we get a good fee for him and call it quits 

36 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

None taken and none offered in return.  The point is he was persuaded by Pedro to ply his trade in Scotland.  He is a current Portuguese international player so his playing credentials at the time of signing him were, imo, impressive enough.  Would he have come to Scotland if Pedro had not been manager?   I doubt it.  But with Pedro gone and with the backwater retarded way the game is played in Scotland I don't think this suits Alves or any of the others that Pedro brought in so I see them as marking time until they can follow him out.  That doesn't make Alves a bad player but its clear enough to me he doesn't rate playing in Scotland.    I'm sure he will do well enough in the WC playing a style of football more suited to him and about as alien as it gets to Scottish football. 

If any of the Portuguese coaching staff have been watching Alves play for us this season then he ain't going to no World Cup.

18 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Get that fucking idiot tae fuck. An absolute imposter of the highest order. 

Giving him that captains armband is a fucking disgrace. 

Cost us 3 goals in the last 3 games

Joey Barton the 2nd this cunt , get him to fuck in January