There goes the feel-good feeling in true Rangers fashion (1 forward 2 back)

K.A.I

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

They needn't bother, because I fully inderstand that these players are what they are. A squad that remains full of mediocrity and as I said in my previous post, until we get in the required quality, inconsistency will remain. Over performing in some games and showing what they really are in others. Everyone of us reverts back to type. That's human nature.

When a significant number of us continue to laud the like of Fod and Tav as being players, you know the level we are at and what we have become used to and it isn't a good one. No harm to these guys, but they are what they are also.

It will matter not a jot as to who our manager is and under three now, there is little change, but the denial will continue, because we are also what we are. Our board live a charmed life and it is down to them as to what we are today.

Could PepG tirn this shower into a consistent match winning machine? Never in a fucking million, because simply it is much easier to improve quality, that it is to improve mediocrity, as those with quality posses the basic attributes to build and improve upon, whereas mediocrity ad bereft of many of the basic attributes needed and they can never have. Build your castle on sand and will eventually collapse. Today we collapsed.

From the various previous threads on here, you can see that there is no stomach amongst our support to do anything about it and whilst this board remain in power there will be no change on the field of play, because they also know who and what we are, in that we will put up with being second best, and shite performances as we witnessed today, as we will continue to fork out for ST's in record numbers, year on year. No need for them to change anything.

100%:tu: Yet even after the countless losses in big matches . People still think Tav and Our Goalie to name a few , are going to make us winners again :huh:

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: usual over reactionary nonsense to a set back 

Not a set back.. these home results are becoming far far to often.  We’ve won 4 Home games all season?? That for me is unforgivable. Absolutely rotten form and there’s no denying it. The players have let murty down again big time!  We can talk about the diamond midfield all we like but when the players play like that then it shows that they are half arsed mediocre level footballers who will never do anything and Rangers will never do anything with players like that

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Alright fat arse care to actually debate the points instead of letting that wee string on your back wind up with the same shite patter 

What have I said there that's untrue?

Do you think our full backs are good? Jack and Holt are top midfielders? we don't need investment? I've been kind to Murty, why does that escape your attention?

I refer you to your own post of only 3 weeks ago about over reactionary nonsense - and since you can debate without abuse - your a stunning hypocrite! 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Who mate? everyone's been getting tore into the players - unless your name is Bluepeter9 who's no sensible bear. He enjoys the bad results the cunt.

No I’m consistent - unlike yourself floating up and down based on only last result - oh and I can make points without resorting to abuse - but you can’t - which say so much about you! 

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That result has been coming all season, we've been rank fucking rotten at home. 

I honestly think some of our players bottle it when our support get on their backs for lack of effort at Ibrox. 

Case of shirt too heavy for them.

Yes we have mediocre players, but quite a few were happy to settle for a youth coach with no experience. Doesn’t get more mediocre than that. I hope a good few people on here have a good look at themselves and see how the acceptance of this mediocrity will end up turning us to shite. Yes we have to be realistic, but in no way does that mean we have to settle for a youth coach with no experience, that’s just mental.

Decided to go to local the winter wonderland with the family today instead of tomorrow, and I'm glad I did now. A 3-1 loss at home to St. Johnstone is absolutely unacceptable, but I didn't even flinch when I heard the result on the radio when I was driving back home. I've had to accept these sort of results as being part of following Rangers now and they give me no emotional reaction one way or the other. I'm worn out. Sad.

23 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

No I’m consistent - unlike yourself floating up and down based on only last result - oh and I can make points without resorting to abuse - but you can’t - which say so much about you! 

No it’s called being balanced and giving credit where it’s due

that means if we are doing well they get praise, do bad they get criticism 

at least you are noticing the praise I do give now instead of constantly lying saying I never say anything positive and on that subject how come past 4 ganes when results have been good you’ve been nowhere to be seen? Worst performance of the season and you appear like magic saying stuff like over reactionary nonsense :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Yes we have mediocre players, but quite a few were happy to settle for a youth coach with no experience. Doesn’t get more mediocre than that. I hope a good few people on here have a good look at themselves and see how the acceptance of this mediocrity will end up turning us to shite. Yes we have to be realistic, but in no way does that mean we have to settle for a youth coach with no experience, that’s just mental.

The irony is, this board cannot and will not secure one that is any better and in the little hope that they just might, he will not produce any better results, because this board cannot afford to bring in the needed quality.

Results are everything such is the business and no matter the manager we bring in, the status quo will temain and we will accept it, such is who we are.

Know of any manager of any stature that we can afford? Know of any manager of any stature who will have to work on shoe string with the rxpectation of overtaking the scum? Know of anyone who will have a DoF deciding on players, far less being able to afford one?

Know of quality players we can afford? A commanding quality keeper? Left or right back who can defend? An imposing stalwart central defender with a bit of pace and good in the air? A midfield general?  A striker who can consistly score goals. 20-30 a season? If you do please let our DoF know.

The key to our success, will be the removal of this board, end of.

I understand that the players must feel more pressure at Ibrox than away games, but the difference in performances between almost every home game and some of our away games this season is baffling. The atmosphere is rarely great at Ibrox these days but despite what some say I don't agree that the crowd get on their backs that much. 

Pedro claiming he had compiled a "team of men" is beyond laughable. Can't get my head round it at all. 

32 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I honestly think some of our players bottle it when our support get on their backs for lack of effort at Ibrox. 

Case of shirt too heavy for them.

Last season our away form was rotten, now this time around its games at Ibrox that are doing us in. 

Fucking soul destroying. 

Only managed to see some of this game on the stream ( thanks for the links guys)

When the third goal went in and wee Tom said "Oh My God" in commentary I knew exactly how he felt. 

Tackles? None of note. Defenders trying to stop the shot? Not on my screen.

WTF is wrong with these players?  St Johnstone have been poor of late and yet they ripped us to shreds.

Murty may well be a nice guy but the world is full of nice guys.  Nice guys in this business win fuck all! 

It is too late for this team, this current "manager" and this board.

Let's have a bit of honesty, dare I say transparency, and agree some sensible targets. None of the going for 55 pish.

Try and deliver something that is achievable. Top 6 for starters.

Moving towards top 4 and Europe after that, then a proper challenge to those above us.

I really don't care how long it takes as long is there is continued improvement.

Currently there is none.

Tell ye something the majority of they players genuinely believe that performing the way they have and then drop like a stone is fine at this football club. 

That mentality just isn’t good enough, it never will be good enough at this club and we need a manager who understands that. 

Most of the players we have do have decent ability but it’s somehow ingrained in them that they can perfom the way they have 50% of the time. It’s unacceptable here and many of them just don’t get it. 

Holt, Wilson, Jack all put a shift in today. I think that tells you all you need to know. The rest just turned up like it was any other game, they just don’t care. They’re not winners and never will be. 

Am not suggesting we build our team with Scottish players but first we need a fucking manager who understands what it’s all about up here. Pedro and MW didn’t get it, they didn’t feel the need to win every game. Murty gets it but it’s clear he’s out of his depth now

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Last season our away form was rotten, now this time around its games at Ibrox that are doing us in. 

Fucking soul destroying. 

Totally agree. Wish I  ould    say you were wrong.

We have the most inconsistent team in our history. Sickening.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Tell ye something the majority of they players genuinely believe that performing the way they have and then drop like a stone is fine at this football club. 

That mentality just isn’t good enough, it never will be good enough at this club and we need a manager who understands that. 

Most of the players we have do have decent ability but it’s somehow ingrained in them that they can perfom the way they have 50% of the time. It’s unacceptable here and many of them just don’t get it. 

Holt, Wilson, Jack all put a shift in today. I think that tells you all you need to know. The rest just turned up like it was any other game, they just don’t care. They’re not winners and never will be. 

Am not suggesting we build our team with Scottish players but first we need a fucking manager who understands what it’s all about up here. Pedro and MW didn’t get it, they didn’t feel the need to win every game. Murty gets it but it’s clear he’s out of his depth now

To summarise failure is an option at Rangers now and we have the squad that reflects that attitude of failure from the chairman down.

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

To summarise failure is an option at Rangers now and we have the squad that reflects that attitude of failure from the chairman down.

That’s exactly it. From the top down average is fine, inconsistency is good it’s fucking disgusting