Full rebuild required

KingKirk

Why do we need a rebuild...all our regular contributors on here had us challenging for the league this morning.

totally deluded were shite and should have known it before today. Also the only reason we don't have a new manager is cos were close to bankruptcy....I know u won't like this but it's the truth

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, bil 65 said:

Why do we need a rebuild...all our regular contributors on here had us challenging for the league this morning.

totally deluded were shite and should have known it before today. Also the only reason we don't have a new manager is cos were close to bankruptcy....I know u won't like this but it's the truth

Bankruptcy how?

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

2 full-backs, a decent partner for Alves at the back, 2 central midfielders and get Holt/Jack to fuck and a partner for Morelos. That's what we need.

The likes of Candaies, Windass, Herrera, Tav, John can take places on the bench as squad players as far as I'm concerned. 

You like Alves?

4 minutes ago, bil 65 said:

Anycunt that said that is a full-blown retard. 

If that's what they said?

I think I made the point yesterday that technically it was in our hands - if we won every game then we would win the league, but I knew we wouldn't. The taigs will win comfortably tomorrow to extend it to 8-points over us and Aberdeen will keep winning most weeks too.

We will probably win 3-0 at Kilmarnock next week and all will be rosey again.

Defended him for long enough but Fod is not up to it. Flaps on crosses instead of punching clear, not great on shots or headers from edge of or within box, rank rotten distribution and when pressured on back passes he gives heart stopping moments. Apart from that he’s a great keeper. 

3 minutes ago, Ibroxric72 said:

Defended him for long enough but Fod is not up to it. Flaps on crosses instead of punching clear, not great on shots or headers from edge of or within box, rank rotten distribution and when pressured on back passes he gives heart stopping moments. Apart from that he’s a great keeper. 

never has been upto it mate.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Wilson holt DJ tav windass 5 players right there not good enough for our club..

The majority of our squad is not fit for purpose. A combination of Warburton and pedros fuck up gambles. Spice boys and foreign duds. Not a set of baws on any of them 

This is the standard of this team, repeatedly self imploding, these guys have a good game and quickly become complacent and then struggle. Rangers have a very poor standard of professional at the club at the moment and it does need a clear out and rebuild. Every area of the park is manned by substandard players. We only have 2 players that are getting near the standard, McCorie and Morelos.

I give Murty a free pass to be honest, he has not chosen any of the players, he has had to deal with the turmoil caused by the old managers and the board and he is dealing with players who have shown to believe in their own hype but unable to deliver the goods. He is an under 20 coach who has been given a shitty stick to deal with, he will learn from it but he is not ready at the moment to manage the team as the permanent manager. To my mind he has tried to appeal to the individual players desire to not make a cunt of themselves in public and called it professionalism. The truth is this group are mostly 5 out of 10 in standards but think they are 9 out of 10 and will blame anyone but themselves and they will readily accept Murty being blamed instead of themselves. The standard of player is our number 1 problem as they are not good enough to have any consistency at the level of Scottish Premiership contenders and most are between English league 1 and championship. Rangers have usually had players that can unlock other teams, I don't see that in this squad but we need to find one soon.

The board have signed 2 managers that were not good enough and who then signed these players. Murty should not be held accountable for the board and their poor decision making and we should not scape goat him. Murty obviously cares but he has been put in a no win situation by these players and a indecisive board. We will have Murty until January at least, we will have a board/DoF trying to find a manager who can fix this mess and bring in players that can compete consistently, that is a massive call and I am unsure they can do this. The board need to find a manager and fund a rebuild. Another problem is these players will not walk away from their big paying contract and most of these run until 2019/20 so we may be stuck with these substandard players until then.

Maybe the way to show our unhappiness is to do what Real Madrid do and show the white hanky's.  A visual show that we find what is on offer, is not good enough.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

St.Johnstone shouldn't be scoring 3 goals v us in a season never mind one match.

call that arrogant or whatever but that's the standards we all been brought up on passed through generation's

If we are to drop those standards now just turn the lights out.

3 goals from 3 shots on target. They rarely even got near our box yet still manage 3 goals :megaanguish:

28 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Anycunt that said that is a full-blown retard. 

If that's what they said?

I think I made the point yesterday that technically it was in our hands - if we won every game then we would win the league, but I knew we wouldn't. The taigs will win comfortably tomorrow to extend it to 8-points over us and Aberdeen will keep winning most weeks too.

We will probably win 3-0 at Kilmarnock next week and all will be rosey again.

That's not what u said...but dress it up any way u want....Fukien mangos on here had us winning the league and giving the job to Murty who has to consult Wattie.....TOTALLY DELUDED

14 minutes ago, bil 65 said:

That's not what u said...but dress it up any way u want....Fukien mangos on here had us winning the league and giving the job to Murty who has to consult Wattie.....TOTALLY DELUDED

Find me a post where I said this morning we were winning the league you little tramp.

Regarding Murty I said if we won all our games and avoided defeat at Parkhead I find it difficult to argue against giving him the job, That's what I said, look it up ya wee fat poof.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

54 posts in 5 year @bil 65what school did you got to

I went to Carluke high and because I don't post much is of no relevance...you've been called out on your nonsense and then start to get personal. Obviously u didn't go to a decent school because you're vocabulary is very limited u arsehole

If we wish to avoid the histrionics in future, better our expectations matched the quality of our squad.

Mediocrity equals inconsistency. That does not say that we will not end up second, because outwith the scum, all other teams are filled with mediocrity.

If we wish better, go tell it to King, or do something about it, otherwise the high BP is not good for the health.

Last post from me on here ...agree wi blue avenger....but get right pissed off wi folk on here when we get a couple of close wins start talking us up about winning the league.

The bottom line is we're shite and have no money to improve. Do u really think if we had money we would be without a manager for two months?

its mindbogling how naive our support are.