Full rebuild required

KingKirk

1 minute ago, bil 65 said:

Last post from me on here ...agree wi blue avenger....but get right pissed off wi folk on here when we get a couple of close wins start talking us up about winning the league.

The bottom line is we're shite and have no money to improve. Do u really think if we had money we would be without a manager for two months?

its mindbogling how naive our support are.

Show me these posts with everycunt saying we were winning the league.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

If any of them were sold or sacked tonight this squad wouldn't be any worse off.

The sad thing was you're sitting there thinking, fucking change it. Change what though, bring on who? the cleaner? was pena even on the bench? Our squad players, our back up plan is our first team. Fucking run a raffle. Pound a heed. Winner gets to go up and take a short corner then blast it off the first man.  

Never ever ever going to happen. The next squad should be built around Foderingham, McCrorie, Barjonas, Jack, Dorrans, and that's it. The rest should be fucking chased to fuck. Golden boys Morelos and Candeias were a couple of bags of shite today, again. Windass a disgusting fucking shite bag. Holt, the modern Nicky Law, a fucking anonymous ghost. Tavernier, pish again. John, a Cardiff reserve and nothing else. Alves a fucking imposter who clearly doesn't want to be here. This squad does need ripped apart and completely rebuilt, but it's not going to happen. The new guy will believe he can get a different tune out of these cunts, nothing is surer. 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

There is not a first team player currently at our club thats anywhere near good enough. The journey back to this league has done us more damage than good. We aint winning this league anytime soon. Nothing more than a mid table team atm. I suppose thats what we get for signing players from the likes of  swindon and accrington stanley. We try and convince ourselves every fucking week that this mob are good enough when they simply aren't enough is enough IMO

That just isn't true. Problem is we've got too many guys who would've been squad players only in the past, and we've got a very thin squad of players who can actually step up to the first team. This is despite having a big squad that cost a relatively large amount of money. 

The full backs and centre midfield is the main letdowns of our squad atm..  I cringe so much when u see ‘tavernier is the best right back in the league’. Utter fucking bollocks. Declan John is so powderpuff, Wallace looked decent in the championship and against division 3 teams. The centre of the park is just invisible 

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

There is not a first team player currently at our club thats anywhere near good enough. The journey back to this league has done us more damage than good. We aint winning this league anytime soon. Nothing more than a mid table team atm. I suppose thats what we get for signing players from the likes of  swindon and accrington stanley. We try and convince ourselves every fucking week that this mob are good enough when they simply aren't enough is enough IMO

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Never happening 

we'd be better packing it in at this rate 

5 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think the most of the squad, apart from utter shite like Dalcio and has beens like Kranjcar, would all be ok back up players in a normal Rangers side.

McCrorie is the only one who shows me that he has the goods to be a starter in a Rangers winning title team.

5 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Moreles, Jack and McCrorie are good enough for squad players, with McCrorie having potential to develop into a right good player.

The rest just not good enough.

FFS we`re no way as bad as this...If anything we`re just inconsistent which applies to most teams in this league.  

Let's hear what an experienced, capable, competent and skilful manager has to say about this squad and the extent to which it needs rebuilding.    But wait.....that means appointing a manager first and still this recruitment process dawdles on.    

Surely a seasoned experienced football manager will be able to galvanise enough of that squad to produce a credible enough 2nd half of the season.  Surely that would be the case.   Because if not then fucked under a Murty novice rookie learning as we go routine would be an outcome that became very likely on current ramshackle displays against so called lesser teams.  

Its not a direct comparison because the talent pool is vastly different but look how much Moyes is getting out of a West Ham side that wasn't doing the business.     Not that I'm advocating we should have gone for Moyes.  Just that when an experienced manager is brought fresh to the situation he often gets a squad performing better.  

The time for a new permanent manager to be named has arrived imo.   Its just 2 weeks to 2018 and Murty needs to be relieved of his position and returned back to the less visible, less demanding, less intense world of development football where results are not the defining measure of success. 

58 minutes ago, Robert68 said:

FFS we`re no way as bad as this...If anything we`re just inconsistent which applies to most teams in this league.  

Read your statement back. If we are the same as most teams in the league it means we are fucking bad because we are Glasgow fucking Rangers.

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Full rebuild starting in the board room!

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Show me these posts with everycunt saying we were winning the league.

Naw fed up listening to your pish. You look up ire own posts cause it's guys like u who accept the shite we get from our board.

And while we're on the subject what does it matter if I'm fat and a poof.....is this what u reply when ure called out for talking pish....grow up 

Just now, bil 65 said:

Naw fed up listening to your pish. You look up ire own posts cause it's guys like u who accept the shite we get from our board.

And while we're on the subject what does it matter if I'm fat and a poof.....is this what u reply when ure called out for talking pish....grow up 

Yass old bill said he was away but only went to the offies now he’s rattled his tins and he’s back talking pish 

pipe doon or at least go put some trousers on 

48 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

We need a few decent players and a decent manager, a decent manager might be able to get the best out of the dross, some of them have promise, it can’t be hard to teach them how to pass the ball or have a shot on target.

We need a decent manager who says to this board I need this, this, and this. They need backed, and they must improve the quality of the player. I don't care who we have as manager so long as he knows the ability we need, and how to have them playing well. 

2 hours ago, rangerman said:

4 players i would keep and every single other player can go.   jack,morelos,dorrans,mccrorie

Why on earth would you keep Ryan Jack? What exactly has he done in a Rangers shirt? If possible be specific, I'm genuinely at a loss to see why our fans seem to rate this guy. 

Alrite big hard man Kai started wi I'm a fat poof....now I'm a Jakey that didn't reply within his time limit... your a right funny guy  but u can't back up all ure earlier posts...just say I was wrong Murty should be no where near the job instead of being a kid on hard man behind a keyboard.....I take it ure about 15?