Full rebuild required

KingKirk

Ally's dross needed cleared out, Warburton's dross needed punted, Pedro's players need fucked off.... detect a theme? We can't keep buying 11 new players every season. A) it doesn't work as there's no core to the team and no continuity, and B) we've no money. Get a good manager who can organise the defence, get the attack functioning a little more fluidly and make sure we play with passion every game, not just the big ones and we'll do a whole bunch better. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, gersandy said:

The thing is, if you go through our team. There’s a lot of players that most teams in the league would love in their team.

If we get a decent manager, and a couple of signings, we’ll at least get second place.

I go through our team and there’s a lot of players who’s level should be playing for the other teams in the league.

21 hours ago, gsa said:

Why on earth would you keep Ryan Jack? What exactly has he done in a Rangers shirt? If possible be specific, I'm genuinely at a loss to see why our fans seem to rate this guy. 

Reading your comment above , I am not sure if you go to the games.....if you do,  you wouldn't have wrote it.

Apart from his two red cards he has been one of our better players in this team. Hardly puts a foot wrong and his passing is 99% accurate and gets stuck in.  Even better since he went into midfield from CD.

even yesterday when all around were playing pish him and McCrorrie played well.

You need to be looking at passengers that cost the club £millions and contribute fuck all to the team.

32 minutes ago, Blue Sheep said:

Reading your comment above , I am not sure if you go to the games.....if you do,  you wouldn't have wrote it.

Apart from his two red cards he has been one of our better players in this team. Hardly puts a foot wrong and his passing is 99% accurate and gets stuck in.  Even better since he went into midfield from CD.

You need to be looking at passengers that cost the club £millions and contribute fuck all to the team.

I go to the games. Jack is a very average player. Struggles to have any real impact in either direction. Mccrorie is a teenage centre back and he's already a more competent midfielder. 

We are constantly overrun and he's nowhere to be seen. Weak, no intelligence,  doesn't match runners, doesn't close down space in front of the back four and is generally the sort of player you expect would play his whole career for the likes of Aberdeen or Hearts. 

Anyone who rates Ryan Jack is fucking clueless. 

Haven’t you forgot that this is just the second season since we’ve been promoted to the Premier League? Although we have more resources than any other team, except celtic, what are your expectations? To win the title flying high?

Give them some time to build up a competitive team!

1 hour ago, Blue Sheep said:

Nobody played well.

20 minutes ago, MunichBear said:

Haven’t you forgot that this is just the second season since we’ve been promoted to the Premier League? Although we have more resources than any other team, except celtic, what are your expectations? To win the title flying high?

Give them some time to build up a competitive team!

Lol, get that so far tae fuck

4 hours ago, Blue Sheep said:

Jacks average as fuck and I go to games 

McCrorie and Dorrans when he’s back should be our Center midfielder pairing 

7 hours ago, MasterD said:

And that's the problem with our team.

Average players who should be at Aberdeen, Hearts, Kilmarnock, Motherwell etc, and that's some of our so called better players.

....and we were still speaking on this forum saying we should strengthen our team in January  buying  average players from these clubs like Walker, McLean and Moult( who is heading south now) and others, all mentioned from worse placed teams than ours.

The SPL is an average league. and  we are on a rollercoaster ride, where we could be sitting 5th or top of the league by the start of the year.........depending on which players in the team turn up to play.

On 17/12/2017 at 00:52, KingKirk said:

There is not a first team player currently at our club thats anywhere near good enough. The journey back to this league has done us more damage than good. We aint winning this league anytime soon. Nothing more than a mid table team atm. I suppose thats what we get for signing players from the likes of  swindon and accrington stanley. We try and convince ourselves every fucking week that this mob are good enough when they simply aren't enough is enough IMO

Agreed. Damn.

8 hours ago, MasterD said:

And that's the problem with our team.

Average players who should be at Aberdeen, Hearts, Kilmarnock, Motherwell etc, and that's some of our so called better players.

Unfortunately we don’t have millions anymore, so this is the type of player we can afford.