We could get a better team off of this site that would show more passion than that shower of shite

linfield1690

34 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

A few of them like Windass really need to think about how they play football. 

Baggsy right wing

And many on here were saying " There is a player in there "

It would make you weep hearing this guff .

Our standards as supporters are at an all time low

15 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Today takes me back to the early eighties, rank rotten non trying cunts and freezing ma balls off, not one player stood up today the worst being Wilson, candaius closely followed by windass. 

How can you miss Alves??? Hes absolutely honking. He slows the team down to a walking pace and then tries 60 yard passes to no one 

10 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

How can you miss Alves??? Hes absolutely honking. He slows the team down to a walking pace and then tries 60 yard passes to no one 

He has absolutely no movement or options ahead of them. 

Our defenders defend poorly and deserve stick for but I don't blame any of them for poor passing. Any time they look up there is just nothing and they're forced to play speculative passes. 

players don't give a fuck lets be honest no a winner between them alves apart and he's passed it. Everyone of them are journey that are involved in football to make as much money as possible then get out..

like a boxer who doesn't come to fight so that he can get paid the next week to.

1 hour ago, gsa said:

He has absolutely no movement or options ahead of them. 

Our defenders defend poorly and deserve stick for but I don't blame any of them for poor passing. Any time they look up there is just nothing and they're forced to play speculative passes. 

No . Just nooooooooooooooooooooo mate

Do you see that in any of the better leagues or teams

That is just a feeble excuse man

He has played in better leagues

It is clear , he is not adapting to our style . I'm trying to be kind as he has only been here since start of season .

It's the real losers from past 3 years that get on my tits

1 hour ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I could have mentioned all of them to be honest, just thought Wilson was horrendous and the other two were playing hide and seek, hate cunts that hide from the ball. 

Was thinking about the famous Beckenbauer quote today after the game & it fits those bunch of imposters perfectly. 'If you were to put all the players in a sack and punch it - whoever you hit would deserve it!.

Can't think of a single player who comes out of that game today with any credit.

So disappointing after some hard fought wins recently.