This squad

GOAT

Just an absolute waste of oxygen, never mind money.

Foderingham - decent

John - meh

Wallace - meh

Alves - pish

Wilson - pish

Cardoso - Pish

Tav - hot and cold

Hodson - rotten

Dalcio - who?

Jack - hot and cold

Mccrorie - good future hopefully

Holt - meh

Dorrans - decent

Windass - absolutely shite

Hererra - fucking awful

Rossiter - who?  The invisible man

Krancjar - passed it

Morelos - decent

Candeias - pish

Pena - disgustingly pish

Nemane - who the fuck is this cunt?  send him back to man city.

A complete rebuild is required.  The tarriers are going to get ten in a row, it's time to face facts.

I'd say (overall and not just a reaction to today)

I think this is as fair as I can be having come out a period of seeing us win 4 in a row, couple good wins, some flukes and making an overall impression over some over the past couple of years too.

Fod - Good goalkeeper, but has his moments. Far from perfect. But aye, he will do and I don't think we'll get better in this climate.

Alnwick - Decent back-up. Not really got a bad work to say about him.

Tav - Has some good games but overall he's a ridiculously bad full-back. Pish at defending, no positional sense and even though he can chip-in with the odd assist his passing is woeful.

John - Another shite full-back. Can barely defend.

Hodson - Identical to John above.

Wallace - Appreciate him staying with us for the journey but he's passed it. Been found out a while before getting injured.

Wilson - Rank-rotten. Has a good game now and again and people think he's came onto a game when he's really not and he's just a crap player who's had a good game no more no less.

Bates - Not the greatest but never really claimed to be. There's a reason Raith Rovers didn't even want him but he's an option to have like Hibs at Easter Road where you can throw an extra body in at the back and just tell him to keep clearing the lines.

Alves - Not been great but not as bad as people make out. He's got talent and pedigree but needs someone decent next to him to help him.

Cardoso - Another stinker. He's like a tanned, foreign Kiernan.

McCrorie - Wasn't that great today but the one shining light at the moment - big future.

Barjonas - Over-rated. People see something in him that's not there. I think they get a wee hard-on for the foreign sounding name or something.

Pena - Fuck actually knows. Not seen enough of him. Some good games, some bad games, seems to be in contention one week and nowhere to be seen for 2 weeks after that.

Jack - Was fucking shite at Aberdeen and shite with us too. One of the most over-rated players I've seen in a Rangers shirt. I'm not being hyperbolic, I mean it - the way fans hold a candle to this guy is unreal.

Windass - Got talent there but can't be trusted. Too inconsistent but there's a player there.

Nemane - Fuck knows. A DOF master-class and hopefully not a sign of things to come. Hibs got that boy Baker from Man City on loan and we are stuck with this cunt?

Dalcio - Who?

Holt - A trier and not the worst today but nowhere near Rangers class.

Halliday - Because he was born on the Copland Road it doesn't make him a Rangers star. Thought he did a job for us in the second-tier but we were always gonna need an upgrade. He's every bit the Bradford player.

O'Halloran - Wee fenian fuck should never have been signed especially for that cash. Never interested in playing for us even if Pedro treated him like shite. Hopefully get a couple of hundred grand for him.

Forrester - As said the other day he's got talent but his attitude is why he's messing about with Wimbledon in the lower leagues. Not got a future in the game at any top level.

Krancjer - Still got some ability but he's done. Finished. Too slow, legs gone. Don't hate him but he should be away shortly.

Rossiter - Thought he was pish anytime I seen him with Liverpool and England under 19's ... another that just because he was on Liverpool's books people think he's great and will too a job. It's not even the fact he's injury-prone he's just not Rangers class for what we need to do.

Dorrans - I've got hopes for him. He was played in the wrong formation under Pedro. He's got talent. Hope he will show it when he's back.

Dodoo - Fucking pish. Headless chicken. Another who will be playing for AFC Wimbledon or something this time next year.

Candiaes - Been OK for 700k but very inconsistent and even though he has his uses, we need a serious upgrade on guys like him to compete.

Miller - Another that's passed it but would still use sparingly in some of the bigger games. He's still got a wee bit in his locker but playing him every week without fail benefits no-one.

Morelos - Good wee player and a bargain for a million. Shame he's isolated most of the time. Not really his fault. Could be doing with a decent partner upfront.

Herrera - Again, like Pena difficult to tell. Don't think he's the worst player I've seen but it's obvious he's never going to get the chance so a classic case of what if, perhaps.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

The tarriers are going to get ten in a row, it's time to face facts.

:lol:They’re dropping points all over the shop and would have dropped even more without huge amounts of luck. It wouldn’t need a great Rangers team to take them, just a good one.

A good manager and 3 or 4 players and we could turn them over in a season. I won’t be conceding the next 5 seasons just yet.

Herrera needs to get a couple of 90 minutes. Like most people I suspect he's not great but let's actually play him and see for sure.

Nobody is going to play their best football when they're constantly brought on for 5/10 mins. 

The thing tbis squad lack mostly is the mental toughness to rise above the opponents 100%.   Even with Gazza and laudrup there was always games that we win ugly consistently.  This team don’t have any flair at all but really lack the hard work needed to win consistently.

i also think that this team was assembled to play a counter attack with the results away from Home backing this up.  Teams come out a lot more at their own middens whereas at ibrox they sit in and flood the 18 yard line knowing we lack the flair and creativity needed to break through.

were meant to have spent about 8-9 million and still behind Aberdeen after beating them twice. That’s a fucking disgrace and we need another rebuild next summer

9 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

:lol:They’re dropping points all over the shop and would have dropped even more without huge amounts of luck. It wouldn’t need a great Rangers team to take them, just a good one.

A good manager and 3 or 4 players and we could turn them over in a season. I won’t be conceding the next 5 seasons just yet.

They aren't brilliant but their miles ahead of us at the mo..

We need forget about them for now and just concentrate in getting the right man through the door. Then try and get closer as the approach the 10..

We've got a fight to become no2 in Scotland forget about no1 for this season and next. Having more realistic goals that would be a start..

Tbh I’ve backed Fod but fuck me their second was an embarrassment. A couldve  jumped out the stand and saved it before he even made an attempt. 

Alves, Herrera, Candeias need to be punted ASAP. 

Windass, John and Wilson need consistency. 

Tav, Jack, Morelos, Dorrans and McCrorie a are good players that’s for sure. They’ good enough for Rangers

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Tbh I’ve backed Fod but fuck me their second was an embarrassment. A couldve  jumped out the stand and saved it before he even made an attempt. 

Alves, Herrera, Candeias need to be punted ASAP. 

Windass, John and Wilson need consistency. 

Tav, Jack, Morelos, Dorrans and McCrorie a are good players that’s for sure. They’ good enough for Rangers

I've honestly no idea how anyone can say that mate

4 minutes ago, London Calling said:

They aren't brilliant but their miles ahead of us at the mo..

We need forget about them for now and just concentrate in getting the right man through the door. Then try and get closer as the approach the 10..

We've got a fight to become no2 in Scotland forget about no1 for this season and next. Having more realistic goals that would be a start..

Of course they’re miles ahead of us at the moment, we haven’t had a manager for months and prior to that we didn’t really have one either. We’ve also had a ridiculous amount of injuries and suspensions to key players. And still we’re only 5 points behind them.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I've honestly no idea how anyone can say that mate

I like both of them tbh I think Tav is the best RB in the league. He’s good enough 8/10 games IMO and that’s a lot more consistent than the rest of the squad. 

Jack as well, he keeps us ticking and won the ball for the goal today cause he was up and pressing them. I think we missed him in the middle for the Hibs game, we’d have kept the ball a lot better I think.