This Forum Right Now

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, London Calling said:

If my Auntie had baws she'd be ma Uncle..

Correct. No fucking good enough to beat the so called pish in the league. Once is unlucky when it starts going to 3,4 and 5 games it’s hardly unlucky 

Yep spot on....I've read we're closing in on celtic and give Murty the job.....the board isn't the main problem...it's our deluded fan base evidenced on here as soon as we win a game....but they all seem to be silent now knobheads

6 minutes ago, bil 65 said:

Yep spot on....I've read we're closing in on celtic and give Murty the job.....the board isn't the main problem...it's our deluded fan base evidenced on here as soon as we win a game....but they all seem to be silent now knobheads

pardon?

5 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

I honestly can't believe people have been suggesting we could win the league. Like i genuinely can't get my head around it at all. Absolute asylum levels of lunacy. 

And the numb nuts. Who have the affront to slag off bears, for moaning about the shite we pay our hard earned to watch .

Maybe a few more bears will wake up and smell the coffee.

Everyone of these losers need punted . Every one that played in the 1-5 last year should never have played again

Exception for Ross who has been brilliant

Yet here we are .

12 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

captain-hindsight-300x221.jpg

I think I've been very consistent in my views, and my posting history will show it. I said at the start of the season we wouldn't win anything with the fullbacks we have, we needed a left sided midfielder and a strike partner for Morelos, none of that has changed. Can't do anything about the players until the next window(maybe even not then either) but we absolutely need a manager who's main strength is his tactical ability and being able to get his message across. Our last 4 managers(including Murty) have either been tactically poor or unable to adapt when their one trick pony is figured out. 

Murty is not good enough for the job, not his fault he isn't at that stage in his career yet and if anything the board are risking his career keeping him in charge. Our fullbacks(all of them) are shit and can't defend , I've been saying this since the championship but a decent cross once in a blue moon from Tav and it's all forgotten. Windass should have been punted at the end of last season, even his good games this season he's only really performed for 15/20 minutes in them, we simply can't afford to keep carrying him. 

It’s, as my late father-in-law would have put it, “either aw sugar or aw shite”. Swings like a pendulum, at 10pm on Wednesday night everything in the garden was rosy, at 5pm today it’s the end of the world.

Thats not to say its only this forum, or even the Internet. Years ago we had the same highs and lows after games but it was only the guys in the pub after the game or in work the next morning who got to hear your opinion, now it’s out there and everything is magnified and probably blown out of proportion as a result.

4 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

It’s, as my late father-in-law would have put it, “either aw sugar or aw shite”. Swings like a pendulum, at 10pm on Wednesday night everything in the garden was rosy, at 5pm today it’s the end of the world.

Thats not to say its only this forum, or even the Internet. Years ago we had the same highs and lows after games but it was only the guys in the pub after the game or in work the next morning who got to hear your opinion, now it’s out there and everything is magnified and probably blown out of proportion as a result.

This.  Would given it two likes if I could

This thread is the only sensible one that will be started on here all night long.

Forum full a fucking maniacs. :lol: 

Player has a bad game = get him tae fuck he's a disgrace to the club a never want to see him play again

Player has a good game = what a fucking player we'll get £10m off an English club for him in Jan

Gees fuckin peace.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Were you not one of the ones giving it big licks on Wednesday about how amazing we were ?

There was a few mind so maybe a got that wrong

If being delighted with the result and flagging Lennon for a comment he made constitutes 'giving it big licks, then guilty as charged and would have been doing the same, soon the pub, back in the day hence the reason I liked the post.