This Forum Right Now

31 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

It’s, as my late father-in-law would have put it, “either aw sugar or aw shite”. Swings like a pendulum, at 10pm on Wednesday night everything in the garden was rosy, at 5pm today it’s the end of the world.

Thats not to say its only this forum, or even the Internet. Years ago we had the same highs and lows after games but it was only the guys in the pub after the game or in work the next morning who got to hear your opinion, now it’s out there and everything is magnified and probably blown out of proportion as a result.

This all day long

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bil 65 said:

Yep spot on....I've read we're closing in on celtic and give Murty the job.....the board isn't the main problem...it's our deluded fan base evidenced on here as soon as we win a game....but they all seem to be silent now knobheads

Fuck up bil

You can’t blame people for getting optimistic after seeing off Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen away. Against those team we have really struggled in the past and here we are with 9 points out those games. It really is a case of if this team weren’t so fucking inconsistent at home (Ibrox by the way, where we should be winning nearly every game) then we would be top.

But alas we continue to be pish

2 hours ago, harlands plater said:

It’s, as my late father-in-law would have put it, “either aw sugar or aw shite”. Swings like a pendulum, at 10pm on Wednesday night everything in the garden was rosy, at 5pm today it’s the end of the world.

Thats not to say its only this forum, or even the Internet. Years ago we had the same highs and lows after games but it was only the guys in the pub after the game or in work the next morning who got to hear your opinion, now it’s out there and everything is magnified and probably blown out of proportion as a result.

No magnification about it mate.We really are shite.:huh:

3 hours ago, bil 65 said:

Yep spot on....I've read we're closing in on celtic and give Murty the job.....the board isn't the main problem...it's our deluded fan base evidenced on here as soon as we win a game....but they all seem to be silent now knobheads

Anyone who called for Murty to be given the job is not thinking with a clear head nor doing the club they support any favours. 

41 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Same fans week after week on the eve of every game saying we'll win 3 4 nil, fkn clueless

Those same fans slaughter you when predict a poor performance, loss or draw. I put it down to pre match euphoria, through clouded judgement on buckie and council.

I'm not trying to polish the turd that was tonight's performance. But Rangers fans tend to be dramatic and see things in black and white, we haven't played decent football with any consistency for a decade now, and we probably won't again until serious money comes into Scottish football. Tonight was pish but I'm sick of fans jumping from one side of the fence to the other from one game to the next

either you back Murty or you don't

either you support the boards decision or you don't

etc rtf

I'm disappointed but my position is the same, id give Murty the job till end of season and 2 million to spend in January. But that's simply due to the fact I don't think this board is capable of appointing anyone better and they would just fuck it again and this time next year we'd be in the exact same place as we are now 

most fans have written off any chance of winning the league so we're as well taking our time to find the right man for the job whilst letting Murty get the experience which would only help our youth squad imo

But this constant back and forth "told ye so" pish is getting old

Not too fussed about how people act on here from one side to the next, it's fairly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

But what took me aback a bit today was the mass exodus when that 3rd goal went in, the stands emptied quickstyle and if this board doesn't get it's fucking act together soon then they better prepare themselves to be looking at a lot of blue seats next season.

Not fucking good enough, not from the board and most certainly not from the 11 men wearing our jersey today. Yes 11, not one of them got pass marks today.

The whole lot of them are embarrassing our club.

We just aren’t good enough and I would take a defeat if I knew that every player had put in the best shift they could but we have to many players who have off games far to regular. We really need a good manager in place who can assess this squad get rid of most of the shite and buy players with the money that King said will be made available for a new manager going forward for a real challenge next year. We just don’t have enough if any players who actually care about the club now they just see it as a job and results won’t bother them, I’m maybe being unfair on young Ross mccrorie there but outside of him I don’t think there will be many and the sad thing is they obv don’t realise that the next Rangers team to win the league will be absolute heroes they don’t know or care what it means to us the fans who have watched and followed them through thick and thin, the dark times and still 50,000 there. I can’t believe that there isn’t a good manager with a good cv out there that will take the Rangers job and be made a heroe, the manager in charge of us when we win the league will be in books,posters, screensavers the lot we just need to talk a good manager into seeing this. 

Two decent wins v the sheep - fair enough.

I think people got over-excited about breaking the ‘3 in a row’ hoodoo.

Then, the delight at beating the Hivs, with a bit of their own medicine, while getting Yellow Fang incandescent, papered over the cracks about how well we’d actually played.

Bit of a reality check today.

1 hour ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

The reluctance by our support to accept being second best has helped make our great club what it is,okay sometimes it goes over the top but if the current board matched the expectations and ambition of our support results like today would be a lot less likely.

Have  missed something? Have the board left the building?

We've been accepting shite for the last 3 seasons.

What our great support don't seem to understand is we are embracing mediocrity which perpetuates the no use fekirs on our board....I know this is a rant which is a waste of time because we will continue to accept a board who don't outline the future and treat us like shite.....the point I'm trying to make is it's our fault because we accept it

6 hours ago, harlands plater said:

That’s the worrying thing for me, people thinking things were rosy even for a second after being outplayed by Hibs for 90 minutes. 

5 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Fuck up bil

Sorry should have named u because you're probably the most deluded on here....u are the type of supporter who fucks us up....accepting all the shit from the board and thinking cos we win a couple of games we're great...now u can tell me to fuck up....behind ure keyboard

5 minutes ago, bil 65 said:

Sorry should have named u because you're probably the most deluded on here....u are the type of supporter who fucks us up....accepting all the shit from the board and thinking cos we win a couple of games we're great...now u can tell me to fuck up....behind ure keyboard

:lol:

Aye mate, spottersmulfuckingdoon ya spazzy bastard.