***Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

I’m honestly feeling done with watching us. I fully get there are bad times and lean years following any club but the complete lack of fight, direction, fucking anything is sickening. We just keep lurching from one disaster to the next.

Our demotion didn't kill our club but it did next best thing. It eliminated Savco's only real opposition. And the morons at other clubs who joined in the hate fest were to thick to realise it was all about helping one club: Savco. King and co don't have the means to take our once great club back to where it belongs. And I take no solace from the fact I have never supported the man since the day he begged creditors to reject our cva. That one act did not kill our club but it did the next best thing. It relegated us to being no better than also rans,and without major investment and change nothing now will change. It is heart breaking.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

If we keep getting beat then they'll need to act.  I fully expect us to start haemorrhaging points and dropping down to 4th place or worse will start becoming a very real possibility.  It can't be allowed to happen.  I truly believe we have the worst manager in Scottish football and that can't be allowed to continue until the end of the season.

They have no money to change the manager that’s why we have Murty in the first place and even if we drop to 4th or 5th nothing will change this season.

Not even a thought about changing it until after Kilmarnock scored twice.  None of our subs warming up from what I could see... Killie subs all warming up for at least ten minutes before.  Take a lucky lead and hope for the best despite being severely under the cosh.  Really basic stuff.  

Archived