***Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread***

Bronzy

What is it with ex players playing blinders against us? You couldn’t wipe the smile from broadfoots face, let’s see them play like that against the mhanky mob..... can’t do fuck all for us or against celtic but by fuck kris Boyd can do some damage against us

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It doesn't matter.  We've now lost 4 of the 7 games he's been in charge of.  We'll struggle to take anything from the next two games against Motherwell and celtic.  It's gross incompetence to allow Murty to stay in that dugout.  I'm in utter disbelief at the state of things.

What manager ever got appointed off the back of just 2 wins against Aberdeen. 

The way things are going qualifying for Europe next season is going to be a hopeless dream.  We really need to get rid of this board somehow. We'll never finish second never mind win the league again with these clowns in charge.

We might be pish, I might hate the board but I will be at Ibrox on the 27th supporting the team.  All you cunts who sang to jump ship then fuck off we will do it without you,  The Motherwell game we need to win for the xondindence going to the beggerdome.  

But one thing is for sure no matter what happens at the beggerdome I will be at Ibrox supporting Rangers the next home game. .

It hurts by fuck it hurts but there is only one Glasgow Rangers, You don't choose them Rangers choose you, so any count wanting to walk then don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

I would rather throw myself under a bus than walk from Rangers. 

6 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

That's now looking like 4 disastrous appointments in a row from this board - Warburton, Caixinha, Allen and Murty. They seem hell bent on destroying the club and I'm at a loss as to what their end game actually is.

An end game would suggest that they have a strategy. They don't have a strategic thought between them. This Board lives from week to week. 

No manager, a board which hasn't recruited a proper manager, making shambolic decisions or lack of should I say and horrific signings. The fans need to demand changes on who makes decisions on recruiting players and appointing the manager. The club is an utter shambles right now. Forget competing for the league, don't even compete for the cups or have won anything meaningful since returning to the top division and that's unlikely to change this season.

A huge overhaul is needed next summer throughout the club. Club isn't moving forward imo and if you think it is, you could only make the argument that it is very painful slow progress forward based solely that the club was in the lower divisions until recently. 

5 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Nah its the board who paid peanuts for mediocre players if the team cost 50million then yes but we paid conference league prices we get that quality of player. It was a building job that means buying 3 top quality players every season not 15 donkeys 

The board have failed. I agree. However, in fairness IMO they have not paid peanuts this summer. They have released substantial funds during the summer, not quite the funds the press and media suggest but substantial nonetheless. The money provided though has clearly not been utilised to its best. For the money spent we SHOULD be dong better but it's never that straightforward. Big money players can flop and free transfers can excel.

Ideally we would be signing 3 quality players per summer and going for quality over quantity however in fairness to Pedro we had a massive overhaul in personnel. A turnaround of maybe 20 odd players? We needed numbers. It as never going to be a quick fix however with better recruitment the gap would be a lot closer. Sadly it's not working. I actually think the squad is decent however I can't defend today's performance as well as many others this season. Some players should be ashamed of themselves...........

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It doesn't matter.  We've now lost 4 of the 7 games he's been in charge of.  We'll struggle to take anything from the next two games against Motherwell and celtic.  It's gross incompetence to allow Murty to stay in that dugout.  I'm in utter disbelief at the state of things.

I understand what you are saying, but we seem to be skint and fuck knows what will happen with the King situation over the next 30 days.

It is a total clucterfuck and I have no idea where we go from here. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Not by him though, he'd have to stand up to do that and we all know that cunt doesn't like using his legs 

Would you want to stand watching that pish ?   Fucking cold enough watching them as the SJ Johnstone game I swear the clock was going backwards it was that fucking cold 

Archived